Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

https://x.com/sas_dut/status/1838999722591399972?s=46

Sabeena and wahaj did something, haya’s character also blew upsmiley42

He had more physical proximity and intimate scenes with her in the show than the actual leadsmiley42

Screenshot_20240926-140305_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240926-140213_YouTube.jpg

Originally posted by: meandwho

my reaction to no Amar and wahaj scene in the teaser smiley19

Thank God for small mercies. I am about to ditch Dil e nadaan. All of there are terrible in that

Gawd PDrama social media will make everyone each other's bestie if they talk to each other..

They're giving a professional interview as professionals do, that doesn't necessarily mean they have a "bro bond" and are "besties 4 lyfe" and are giving each other "broses"

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He had more physical proximity and intimate scenes with her in the show than the actual leadsmiley42

Screenshot_20240926-140305_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240926-140213_YouTube.jpg

haya shielding behind murtusmiley37 and murtu’s apologetic look is making me think they are guilty of something lol.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

haya shielding behind murtusmiley37 and murtu’s apologetic look is making me think they are guilty of something lol.

They definitely had history, thats why he agreed to marry hersmiley42

Just watch this scene and you will surely feel they had something brewing between them before. Haya knew everything about him, when he cried, why he cried, what makes him fall sick literally everythingsmiley14

https://youtu.be/Ug1vist5Q7o?feature=shared

Edited by Rashi23 - 18 hours ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 17 hours ago

Sheeshhhh..Forum is doing fine Mere Binsmiley22..because it is still about Tere Bin.smiley36

Busy in earning moneysmiley15, from now my new favourite is Hira Manismiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

Gunj uthega Brahmand, kyunki October se shuru hoga naya kaand,smiley15

Stalking ka maza hai bada, would you like to eat some burnol or idli-vada..smiley17

Aapse mulaqat ab hogi agley saal, dua main yaad rakhna mere sab yaar.

Channa Mereyaaaaa..Mereyaaaaaaaa..Channa Mereyaaaaaaa..Mereyaaaaaaaa..Channaaaaaaa Mereyaaaaaaaaaaaa o Beriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley37

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Off again..see youll later or never.smiley37

https://x.com/khwaabonmein/status/1838984106459242926?t=gaQ7mFCy73flECFmXZWBXw&s=19

48 quotes and 120 bookmarks smiley3

Ramsha and kushal are killing itsmiley27Probably would the bestest, most talked and loved pair of greensmiley9

Green may be relieved because, despite heavy promotion of humyum pair through their and actor's pr, humyum were unable to generate the same buzz and failed to make an impression.

Edited by Rashi23 - 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/khwaabonmein/status/1838984106459242926?t=gaQ7mFCy73flECFmXZWBXw&s=19

48 quotes and 120 bookmarks smiley3

Ramsha and kushal are killing itsmiley27Probably would the bestest, most talked and loved pair of greensmiley9

Green may be relieved because, despite heavily promotion of humyum pair through their and actor's pr, humyum were unable to generate the same buzz and failed to make an impression.

A love story that starts with a murder attempt is the true love story not the one that started with a slap smiley42

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

A love story that starts with a murder attempt is the true love story not the one that started with a slap smiley42

Well trailer showed them having tashan throughout the show so I'm sure they have an interesting and dynamic relationship.

Just hope they don't make ana a lovesick puppy like zarnab who has sacrified her individuality and her only motto in life is to marry a murderersmiley26

Edited by Rashi23 - 16 hours ago