News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 hours ago

Maya has been abroad for more than a month; she was not in Pakistan when Kaddu uncle took that group photo. So, it is impossible for her to be in that picture unless a person being present at two different places at the same time would actually be happening for real.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 14 hours ago
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Well I'm team Hira, I think this might a good chance for her to shine.

Good luck for you, because after yks and mpth which aired more than half a decade back she couldn't leave a mark with any of her shows. Here too she'll be hated alot like haya.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 20 hours ago

I get triggered by this Twitter account because of the disrespectful things that they have said in the past. I hope it disappears.

It was disrespectful from Kaddu's side to sideline not just Maya but Usama and Hira as well

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I get triggered by this Twitter account because of the disrespectful things that they have said in the past. I hope it disappears.

It was disrespectful from Kaddu's side to sideline not just Maya but Usama and Hira as well

Ohk...won't post anything from this account... didn't intend to trigger u...sorry if it affected u

Originally posted by: meandwho

it’s injustice to her. Who’ll fall for Usama when wahaj exists….so unrealistic smiley21

Just like how humsha has unrealistic thoughts that Bilal will fall for her, even though she knows he is already madly in love with the most beautiful girl he has ever seen; sadaf.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Ohk...won't post anything from this account... didn't intend to trigger u...sorry if it affected u

It didn't affect me this much, thanks ♥️. I feel bad that I am stopping people for posting certain things 🙈

Originally posted by: blahblah131

It didn't affect me this much, thanks ♥️. I feel bad that I am stopping people for posting certain things 🙈

No need to feel bad...it's good u said it

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

This is my reaction seeing hira get no screenspace in first 3 teasers and no couple poster shoot with wahajsmiley38

this is those crazy youtube comments who write yumna wahaj please get married , getting to know that wahaj is already marriedsmiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/sas_dut/status/1838999722591399972?s=46

Sabeena and wahaj did something, haya’s character also blew upsmiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

New gen actors also getting hyped up smiley9 nice https://x.com/mainaisihihoon/status/1839145422264127699?s=46