Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

But love is love , love makes you blind. It might be one sided but end of the day, it was love. On the other hand, I don't watch itv anymore, they stretch stories too much and ruin them.

Aisa love ka kya fyada which makes you cross every limit, plot against people, go insane and destroy other's lives🤷‍♀️

You will never be happy, and that's why the vamps always fail to get the man and jeet humesha sache pyaar ki hoti hai.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I heard she playing the same, evil vamp role in her current hum show. Where's the versatility, two back to back shows with same kinda characters 🤷‍♀️

I don’t know about that but she couldn’t make it big after Do Bol because of her choice of roles. I really liked her in Do Bol, YKS & even MPTH. Her dialogues somewhere made me uncomfortable but she delivered them well.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Aisa love ka kya fyada which makes you cross every limit, plot against people, go insane and destroy other's lives🤷‍♀️

You will never be happy, and that's why the vamps always fail to get the man and jeet humesha sache pyaar ki hoti hai.

It's kalyug, there is no sacha pyar. Sab dhoka hai. Even on tv, they go through thousands of hurdles before they get their Sacha pyar and sometimes they just kill the guy or the girl. About love, you can't help yourself though ,once you are in it, you are gone.

Posted: 20 hours ago

It's kalyug, there is no sacha pyar. Sab dhoka hai. Even on tv, they go through thousands of hurdles before they get their Sacha pyar and sometimes they just kill the guy or the girl. About love, you can't help yourself though ,once you are in it, you are gone.

Kalyug ho ya satyug, achhe logo ko sacha pyaar mil hi jaata hai, aur bure logo ke hath kuch nahi aatasmiley9

And my idea of love is completely different than yours.I was hoping for a positive charcater of hira but seeing her do the same role back to back, I'm disappointed.

Also if you are liking her character, I suggest you to watch yrkkh gen 4, you will surely connect with the third angle woman there as both their charcaters are very similar.

Edited by Rashi23 - 20 hours ago

https://x.com/khwaabonmein/status/1838984106459242926?

Kushal ki ichha puri hui, they haven't censored the blood coloursmiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Kalyug ho satyug, achhe logo ko sacha pyaar mil hi jaata haismiley9

And my idea of love is completely different than yours.I was hoping for a positive charcater of hira but seeing her do the same role back to back, I'm disappointed.

Also if you are liking her character, I suggest you to watch yrkkh gen 4, you will surely connect with the third angle woman there as both their charcaters are very similar.

Sorry no itv for me. It's that show that should have ended decades ago. Back to Hira, we still fully don't know if she is evil, she just loves him and seems devoted toward him.

Sorry no itv for me. It's that show that should have ended decades ago. Back to Hira, we still fully don't know if she is evil, she just loves him and seems devoted toward him.

Babe don't tell me you supported haya in tbsmiley3because her character was also like humsha.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Babe don't tell me you supported haya in tbsmiley3because her character was also like humsha.

Well, let's not get to that. Sabeena did a fantastic job though. All I can say if Humsha is after a married man then it is wrong, if he is single then it's different scenario. As of now we don't know the full story. So in my head, I'm keeping her positive , just like Bilal or they both can be grey but they won't be evil. Who knows I might change my perspective. Well I'm team Hira, I think this might a good chance for her to shine.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hira is definitely gonna eat up everyone in smd . Her dialogue delivery is smiley3 . The most intriguing character in the lot. Rooting for her to overshine all the characters and she seems , she would smiley3