Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 hours ago

https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1838986990517108981?s=46

Is this the same phone booth where saans was shot?

Wow! SRK of Pak paying tribute to SRK of India smiley42

Originally posted by: Haalim

Why was she screaming in the teaser though? I thought I was going to enjoy her performance the most. She is a good actor.

Frankly her character is a big disappointment. I can't believe after being in the industry for more than a decade she chose to play this itv vamp kinda role.

Her acting, look, and character all had me thinking of itv third angle vamps. And I'm tired of seeing women being reduced to doormats, whose only goal in life is to get the man, whether he loves her back or not.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

who is the Katrina to this srk…? Can Ahmed dance?
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Frankly her character is a big disappointment. I can't believe after being in the industry for more than a decade she chose to play this itv vamp kinda role.

Her acting, look, and character all had me thinking of itv third angle vamps. And I'm tired of seeing women being reduced to doormats, whose only goal in life is to get the man, whether he loves her back or not.

Isn't that what sells though? You need masala!

Edited by chai_chatter - 21 hours ago

Imagine ahna recreating that phone booth romantic scenesmiley43

After Do Bol I thought she will choose projects carefully but she chose all mediocre roles.

I didn’t like her in the teaser.

Originally posted by: meandwho

who is the Katrina to this srk…? Can Ahmed dance?

There was a video of Obi & him dancing. He can dance as per Pak standards.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Isn't that what sells though?

I find it very disrespectful. I've seen so many itv shows since lock down where third angle woman lives in delusion that the man will love her back, and tries every trick to keep him apart from his love.

It's so irritating to see women be reduced to this desperate souls, like girl he isn't the only guy in this universe, maybe someone else is made for you. Just leave him and move on.

Edited by Rashi23 - 21 hours ago

After Do Bol I thought she will choose projects carefully but she chose all mediocre roles.

I didn’t like her in the teaser.

I heard she playing the same, evil vamp role in her current hum show. Where's the versatility, two back to back shows with same kinda characters 🤷‍♀️

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I find it very disrespectful. I've seen so many itv shows since lock down where third angle woman lives in delusion that the man will love her back, and tries every trick to keep him apart from his love.

It's so irritating to see women be reduced to this desperate souls, like girl he isn't the only guy in this universe, maybe someone else is made for you. Just leave him and move on.

But love is love , love makes you blind. It might be one sided but end of the day, it was love. On the other hand, I don't watch itv anymore, they stretch stories too much and ruin them.