Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Hopefully iss baar ruhi expose ho jaye and Poddar house se permanently vida ho jaye smiley10 I am waiting for this moment smiley42 Expose ho jayegi uske baad kis mooh se usko Poddar house mai rakhege yeh log! smiley36

Expose karaa kr phir 1 week m wapas le aayenge, konsa ye Gen, Ruhi k bina chal.hi jayega 😂😂.

Even I want ki Vidaa karo usko permanently but hatred k through engagement wahi la rhi h, leads k marriage se jyada people exited about her expose drama. Toh who is bringing engagement can be understood 😂😂.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Isn't this similar to gen 3 smiley36 may be makers wants ppl to make parallel vm so that publicity mil jaye smiley36

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1836592334219391045

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Isn't this similar to gen 3 smiley36 may be makers wants ppl to make parallel vm so that publicity mil jaye smiley36

I'm counting down backwards till I get reported or blocked by some more for my profile and signature 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not my fault as it'll be actually hilarious if someone comes across the picture without watching the scene 🤣

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Bold: Not only POV but other actors hardly get any ss as well, its just very few people who get to shine. Armaan sa ko bass shadi krni h, and abhi karni h, he was ready to marry when his fadai was in hospital bed with a herat attack toh we know he aint gonna address anything atp.

New promo dekhkar I feel makers are trolling the intelligence of audience, like is there any so called suspense lol. First this wedding with Ruhi won't happen, and even somehow miraculously she does some rituals won't Armaan recognize she is not his turuu lobeee, but false lobeee. She have a living, breathing ( until thus point) a husband for god sake.

If it was just about beizzati ka laddu for Ruru, why waste the D day for the leads.

Regarding Uttrange, there were many many sub plots as well I remember, Tapasya father by accident killed Ichcha father, so to compensate he and his wife were also drawn towards Ichcha, which pinched Tapasya from.the very beginning of there childhood and then her Nani 🤣, she was master manipulative witch. That shadi drama and post shadi drama was fab 👌, although don't know why makers of itv feels that women can't move on lol. The way I understand women, if you trample her self respect or reject her, she ain't coming back to ever see your face, but here women ( both protagonist and antagonist) shown as Simp for these Below Bare Minimum Average Guys. 🤭

wahi na jab ruhi ko dikha rhe toh two possibilities hai kuch to dikhao aise nhi isko kamre mein band kr diya and once again none sees or notices anything bas ainvayyi background mein drama chal rha. Isko justify to kro montage mein hai ye bandi. Sare functions mein drama kiya hai kuch to dhang ka main function dikhao

Yeah tapus dad killed ichas dad so he kept them together, tapu sent icha to forest then her dad sent her to hostel and then later brings her back. The two kids acted well too and later icha kid was in parvarish she acted well there too. Tapus mom also liked icha it's Nani and her who hated her. Later tapu married that rathore and icha veer marriage. I checked out only till veer tapu wedding episodes aren't there properly in yt will watch later in jio tv. But Rashmi later veer actor stole the show. All cast was fab but these two tashan was next level. We don't even hate that hate chemistry here.

Regarding move on- i guess IRL girls have that friction if something like this happens so it is kinda real bt yeah running after a bland guy is so funny. It makes a good drama though only if it's like delena stelena lol. Or maybe like Klaus Hayley elizah that equation was very interesting

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I'm counting down backwards till I get reported or blocked by some more for my profile and signature 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not my fault as it'll be actually hilarious if someone comes across the picture without watching the scene 🤣

haha it's fine freedom fight ke liye shaheed hona garv ki baath hai 😂
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Nhi nhi song toh koi or h na, bss that's enough 😂😂.

Its not similar, but inspired from Gen 3 🤣

purana repeat rinse only we can't post that bit today
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I will not say anything about this 🤐😂😂

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

wahi na jab ruhi ko dikha rhe toh two possibilities hai kuch to dikhao aise nhi isko kamre mein band kr diya and once again none sees or notices anything bas ainvayyi background mein drama chal rha. Isko justify to kro montage mein hai ye bandi. Sare functions mein drama kiya hai kuch to dhang ka main function dikhao

Yeah tapus dad killed ichas dad so he kept them together, tapu sent icha to forest then her dad sent her to hostel and then later brings her back. The two kids acted well too and later icha kid was in parvarish she acted well there too. Tapus mom also liked icha it's Nani and her who hated her. Later tapu married that rathore and icha veer marriage. I checked out only till veer tapu wedding episodes aren't there properly in yt will watch later in jio tv. But Rashmi later veer actor stole the show. All cast was fab but these two tashan was next level. We don't even hate that hate chemistry here.

Regarding move on- i guess IRL girls have that friction if something like this happens so it is kinda real bt yeah running after a bland guy is so funny. It makes a good drama though only if it's like delena stelena lol. Or maybe like Klaus Hayley elizah that equation was very interesting

Even with stelena and delena they showed in season 5 regarding epic love with Silas and Amara story, yahaa don't know why regular degular people falling in turu lobee like Ruru with BBMVG.

Klaus Hayley and Elijha equation with Hope and family was soo apt 😍. There wasn't even a triangle but othe chaos of the situation was handle so nicely.

I also couldn't follow Uttran completely, and don't even remember much, just till marriage drmaa and their childhood. Kids actors were fab no doubt. 👌

Ruhi ka toh mujhe dekhna h to see how she got same fit, how she plans to do this very intelligent task and get the ultimate prize of being Armanzo wife 🤭😂

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is soooo funny smiley37

Acting is soo OTT smiley37

But This hilarious content is still better than toxic regressive content