Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

white day ko rename karna padhega as now it's rainbow day smiley36

I'm sentimental Diya as you're crediting me πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Aww people I thought we all hated Madhav! Who reported me or Suta ji actually visited my poll by herself?

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

With forced shikanji and bina dhuli cabbage ki sabji.

cauliflower ki sabji re πŸ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Aww people I thought we all hated Madhav! Who reported me or Suta ji actually visited my poll by herself?

someone did. I wonder ppl wish manish and ruhi's death every day. Sirf madhav ke death pe ppl ke emotion umad padhe πŸ˜‚
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

someone did. I wonder ppl wish manish and ruhi's death every day. Sirf madhav ke death pe ppl ke emotion umad padhe πŸ˜‚

That's my bad I guess, as I totally forgot once upon a time Madhav sheltered Ab in Armaan's mom's house. He's still someone's favouritesmiley31

🀣🀣🀣🀣

yeah that's why. I feel channel is no longer interested in rishta.

Ha naa… bahu vs beta career drama udd gaya, ruhi chakkar/headache track udd gaya/ mumma’s magic money udd gaye smiley36

Ab achanak kabhi ruhi Armaan ko kidnap karegi , kabhi already married Ruhi dulhan bann ka mandap mai baithegi smiley36

Hopefully iss baar ruhi expose ho jaye and Poddar house se permanently vida ho jaye smiley10 I am waiting for this moment smiley42 Expose ho jayegi uske baad kis mooh se usko Poddar house mai rakhege yeh log! smiley36

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ha naa… bahu vs beta career drama udd gaya, ruhi chakkar/headache track udd gaya/ mumma’s magic money udd gaye smiley36

Ab achanak kabhi ruhi Armaan ko kidnap karegi , kabhi already married Ruhi dulhan bann ka mandap mai baithegi smiley36

Hopefully iss baar ruhi expose ho jaye and Poddar house se permanently vida ho jaye smiley10 I am waiting for this moment smiley42 Expose ho jayegi uske baad kis mooh se usko Poddar house mai rakhege yeh log! smiley36

uske room mein dialogues toh audience ko expose kar rahe hi aur kya exposure deni hi family ko. Koi janta nahi kya.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Tbh yrrr its been so so long that I don't remember the plot exactly but she was a fab actress and in the beginning I was in awe of her beauty.😍 The negative shade she played, she freaking slayed it.

Ruhi is nothing in front of her, embarrassing 😳 lol

I am for the drama at this point I don't like both cousin, initial Abhira and this Abhira are absolutely different, initial had a spark now she is an irritating cry baby.

Ruhi ka toh I don't even wanna write about that waste of space. Atp.

the montage where icha tapasya in cycle and looks to camera omg the girls look sooo cute

Tapasyas mental deterioration over veer icha was shown so well with her Nani's manipulation. We also see the kids and tapasyas jealousy early on. The unique part is how they handle the bride swap. Tapasya manipulate icha nicely, ichas mom is pissed, nani taking cue from tapu and jholi failana 🀣🀣 post marriage veer is disappointed in icha bt not hatred and all. Whenever tapu tried to assert haq over him or tries to seduce him veer gives it back. Everyone had some hands in play it wasn't one sided. It was like shadi and post shadi was actual tamasha there. Very nicely done.

If ruhi had screen space to shine like tapu had people (apart from usual vamp is hatebale fl is mahan group) ruhi would have gotten sympathy too. Atlst uska acting ki hi wah wah kr lete. Makers don't show any pov apart from hrny Arman even after all drama obsessively wanting to marry abhira. Dude just stop, address the issues itna kya chul hai tujhe suhagrat ki??

New promo also is so weird, if ruhi wasn't back in poddar house and staying same room as Rohit it was understandable. Ab to married hai what purpose it will solve

Maybe she dress up like tapu and arman/veer will insult her and she's like ok enough devdasi over this guy i will destroy you two. Tab maza ayega like she's asserting her badi Bahu haq manipulating everyone bt Manisha. That car mouse game of better.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

tania ji hun kuch bhi chahe makers ko ruhi se hi engagement miltha hai πŸ˜‚ ek precap aur she was trending yesterday on twitter πŸ˜‚ ithna toh ab trend nahi hothi. πŸ˜‚ makers wants this reaction toh sab lollipop denge. Mujhe toh lagtha hai ye expose wala bhi phusky hai. I hope they don't play phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai if manish informs ruhi to stop her from ruining ab's life πŸ˜‚ ruhi shoulf stay far away from khooni legacy fls warna uski zindagi bhi barbad hojayega.

Ruhi ke saath kuch bhi ho jaye legacy fl se one arm distance maintain kare. She can even die and go back to heaven or hell but should not stay with legacy fl πŸ˜‚

But hell jayegi toh bhi rehna padhega πŸ˜₯ poor girl hell main bhi usko legacy fl milegi πŸ˜”

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

the montage where icha tapasya in cycle and looks to camera omg the girls look sooo cute

Tapasyas mental deterioration over veer icha was shown so well with her Nani's manipulation. We also see the kids and tapasyas jealousy early on. The unique part is how they handle the bride swap. Tapasya manipulate icha nicely, ichas mom is pissed, nani taking cue from tapu and jholi failana 🀣🀣 post marriage veer is disappointed in icha bt not hatred and all. Whenever tapu tried to assert haq over him or tries to seduce him veer gives it back. Everyone had some hands in play it wasn't one sided. It was like shadi and post shadi was actual tamasha there. Very nicely done.

If ruhi had screen space to shine like tapu had people (apart from usual vamp is hatebale fl is mahan group) ruhi would have gotten sympathy too. Atlst uska acting ki hi wah wah kr lete. Makers don't show any pov apart from hrny Arman even after all drama obsessively wanting to marry abhira. Dude just stop, address the issues itna kya chul hai tujhe suhagrat ki??

New promo also is so weird, if ruhi wasn't back in poddar house and staying same room as Rohit it was understandable. Ab to married hai what purpose it will solve

Maybe she dress up like tapu and arman/veer will insult her and she's like ok enough devdasi over this guy i will destroy you two. Tab maza ayega like she's asserting her badi Bahu haq manipulating everyone bt Manisha. That car mouse game of better.

Bold: Not only POV but other actors hardly get any ss as well, its just very few people who get to shine. Armaan sa ko bass shadi krni h, and abhi karni h, he was ready to marry when his fadai was in hospital bed with a herat attack toh we know he aint gonna address anything atp.

New promo dekhkar I feel makers are trolling the intelligence of audience, like is there any so called suspense lol. First this wedding with Ruhi won't happen, and even somehow miraculously she does some rituals won't Armaan recognize she is not his turuu lobeee, but false lobeee. She have a living, breathing ( until thus point) a husband for god sake.

If it was just about beizzati ka laddu for Ruru, why waste the D day for the leads.

Regarding Uttrange, there were many many sub plots as well I remember, Tapasya father by accident killed Ichcha father, so to compensate he and his wife were also drawn towards Ichcha, which pinched Tapasya from.the very beginning of there childhood and then her Nani 🀣, she was master manipulative witch. That shadi drama and post shadi drama was fab πŸ‘Œ, although don't know why makers of itv feels that women can't move on lol. The way I understand women, if you trample her self respect or reject her, she ain't coming back to ever see your face, but here women ( both protagonist and antagonist) shown as Simp for these Below Bare Minimum Average Guys. 🀭