Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

How is Roohi planning to get married to Armaan without divorcing Rohit? Makers did very bad to her character.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Exactly. I have not seen anyone defending Roohi's action. All of us want her to get some sanity and move out of poddar house or accept Rohit and move on with him.

But her character is compromised to elevate FLs otherwise no one is this much blind and foolish . Kiddo Roohi was so understanding and loving so it is difficult to accept that she would turn into a person like this .

Simple formula is applicable if you don't do Jai Jai kara of particular queen then you are presumed to be a follower of immoral Ruhi, that's all.

Bold : open secret, people who saw the gen 3 knows how much her character is compromised to elevate someone else weak character.

I can never hate my kiddo Ruhi, she was love yrrr.

Edited by Vanyaa - 10 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

How is Roohi planning to get married to Armaan without divorcing Rohit? Makers did very bad to her character.

I can hear her Matashree loud and clear voice asking her

WHAT NOW? 😂

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I can hear her Matashree loud and clear voice asking her

WHAT NOW? 😂

How can someone ignore Rohit? He loves her so much . After all the betrayal and everything he still supports her and takes care of her. I was so excited when he re-entered but makers ne uskaa bhi kabada kar diya😞

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

How can someone ignore Rohit? He loves her so much . After all the betrayal and everything he still supports her and takes care of her. I was so excited when he re-entered but makers ne uskaa bhi kabada kar diya😞

What to.do, usko baagna uske peeche hi h who.doesnt care if she lives or dies.

At this point Rohit deserves some other girl who reciprocate his feeling, and Ruhi isn't that girl, and makers have destroyed that ship with too much obsession cringe.

The husband he is shown yrrr ♥️ taking her meds in his pockets, and everything even after initial betrayal but madam is blind in her trueee lobe wala jhol mate obsession.😡

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Is this going the Iccha tapasya way in uttaran? Where tapasya sat in mandapsmiley39

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Is this going the Iccha tapasya way in uttaran? Where tapasya sat in mandapsmiley39

But Ichha knew and was being an idiot,after being manipulated, here Ruru is surpassing even Tapasya in terms of idiocy. 😂

Let's see how she tries to pull this stunt.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Well jaise Ruru ke saare plans fail ho rhe h , I feel that ye jab tak deewani mastaani ki tarah bhaag bhaag kr mandap tak pahuchegi, shadi sampann ho jayegi.

Another moye moye.

Then Poddar family will see her in bride dress and she might have mental breakdown and 💥 💥 💥.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

But Ichha knew and was being an idiot,after being manipulated, here Ruru is surpassing even Tapasya in terms of idiocy. 😂

Let's see how she tries to pull this stunt.

I sometimes liked Tapasya more smiley37

She was a smart villian, but roohi feels like 🃏 jokersmiley44

I love Abhira and dislike roohi, but i love baby rooh so much and anyone who has seen gen 3 will not be able to hate hersmiley19 stupid dkpsmiley7

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I sometimes liked Tapasya more smiley37

She was a smart villian, but roohi feels like 🃏 jokersmiley44

I love Abhira and dislike roohi, but i love baby rooh so much and anyone who has seen gen 3 will not be able to hate hersmiley19 stupid dkpsmiley7

Tbh yrrr its been so so long that I don't remember the plot exactly but she was a fab actress and in the beginning I was in awe of her beauty.😍 The negative shade she played, she freaking slayed it.

Ruhi is nothing in front of her, embarrassing 😳 lol

I am for the drama at this point I don't like both cousin, initial Abhira and this Abhira are absolutely different, initial had a spark now she is an irritating cry baby.

Ruhi ka toh I don't even wanna write about that waste of space. Atp.