Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Abhi after marriage, it will be breakfast lunch and dinner day.

3 meals and 3 Rainbow everyday.🤭😂

phatake phootenge

Aeeee ladki smiley36 Gareeb anaaanth, characterless mother(as per some spoilers), aimless, parivar less kya kuch bolegi dadisa usse phir bhi woh dadis mera pariwar is this bolkar usse chipki rahegismiley36

Abhi after marriage, it will be breakfast lunch and dinner day.

3 meals and 3 Rainbow everyday.🤭😂

With forced shikanji and bina dhuli cabbage ki sabji.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

phatake phootenge

Aeeee ladki smiley36 Gareeb anaaanth, characterless mother(as per some spoilers), aimless, parivar less kya kuch bolegi dadisa usse phir bhi woh dadis mera pariwar is this bolkar usse chipki rahegismiley36

Dadisa, ab meri Armaan se shadi ho chuki h ab Mera pariwar aap hi h, meri mumma bhi ab aap hi h, don't call yourself characterless 😂😂, dadasa ko bura lg jayega.

Chorus gang then being like "o god bhabhi, give her a noble prize ✨️ ♥️"

Edited by Vanyaa - 10 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Her married life with kartik was much more happier and tension free as well as divorce free baaki I don't know

She loved akshu as her own daughter too. Kartik's family never accepted her wholeheartedly, always taunted still she didn't show that bitterness towards akshu. She told akshu to take care of her younger sister not to tolerate her abuse. Parents giving younger child responsibility to elder child when they r not available is not hate worthy thing.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

They call ruhi all sorts of names which is fine considering her character. But saying cheap things like sirat's kid might be her ex's is disgusting. I like kaira. But people blaming sirat by projecting kartik as poor man who was pinning for his ex wife is pure mysogyny.

I got to know how they are when they brought real life sensitive issue to defend their fav fictional character. So it's not surprising.

I dont think anyone sane is here defending adult Ruhi, which is accusation I have heard several times from people on this forum.

Kiddo Ruhi is still loved by many people so if she is called a murderer then there are debates bound to happen.

Regarding Sirat, there are many kaira fans who couldn't get the fact that kartik could ever move on from Naira, so they got butthurt. So they need an outlet so Sirat became the next punching bag.

There is hardly any character in yrkkh who is flawless, I am sure Sirat might also have her flaws but all I know us that she loves Naira kids like her own and did loved Kartik.

Season 2 completely toh I haven't watched as well to explain further, just last few weeks for getting some connection with Gen 3 so don't know much about Sirat story.😅 or even Kaira story. But I dont like people blaming her entire generation, her Shiela Nani was a vile character and now Ruhi is crazy af. But other characters were okaish for me.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i don't know about sirath but whatever i heard and saw about karthik he was cheap man. He married vedika and was still romancing with naira. For naira his love was just lust. As soon as she saw someone with same face he fell in love. I also some clips where manhandled naira.

Ak and naira ki legacy se zyada now its karthik's legacy that is running. Ek lusty dusri jumping jack 😄

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Dadisa, ab meri Armaan se shadi ho chuki h ab Mera pariwar aap hi h, meri mumma bhi ab aap hi h, don't call yourself characterless 😂😂, dadasa ko bura lg jayega.

Chorus gang then being like "o god bhabhi, give her a noble prize ✨️ ♥️"

mujhe maaf karna woh sai ram tujhe petlr lungi dadisa ka naam 😂

I dont think anyone sane is here defending adult Ruhi, which is accusation I have heard several times from people on this forum.

Kiddo Ruhi is still loved by many people so if she is called a murderer then there are debates bound to happen.

Regarding Sirat, there are many kaira fans who couldn't get the fact that kartik could ever move on from Naira, so they got butthurt. So they need an outlet so Sirat became the next punching bag.

There is hardly any character in yrkkh who is flawless, I am sure Sirat might also have her flaws but all I know us that she loves Naira kids like her own and did loved Kartik.

Season 2 completely toh I haven't watched as well to explain further, just last few weeks for getting some connection with Gen 3 so don't know much about Sirat story.😅 or even Kaira story. But I dont like people blaming her entire generation, her Shiela Nani was a vile character and now Ruhi is crazy af. But other characters were okaish for me.

Exactly. I have not seen anyone defending Roohi's action. All of us want her to get some sanity and move out of poddar house or accept Rohit and move on with him.

But her character is compromised to elevate FLs otherwise no one is this much blind and foolish . Kiddo Roohi was so understanding and loving so it is difficult to accept that she would turn into a person like this .

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe maaf karna woh sai ram tujhe petlr lungi dadisa ka naam 😂

Dadisa ko nacha diya bhai, dadasa ki photo dikha ke 😂😂🤭

Let's see takraar of Dadisa v. Bahu rani ji.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Exactly. I have not seen anyone defending Roohi's action. All of us want her to get some sanity and move out of poddar house or accept Rohit and move on with him.

But her character is compromised to elevate FLs otherwise no one is this much blind and foolish . Kiddo Roohi was so understanding and loving so it is difficult to accept that she would turn into a person like this .

if ruhi ko butcher nahi karthe toh khooni legacy fl ko kaun puchtha 😄 dkp ne prove kardiya deed se zyada khoon important hai to become an FL woh khoon khooni ka hi kyun na ho.