Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Baaki toh leave I wanna know how she arranged same lehenga and same jewellery lol.

remember she got same navara saree like rohit got for all ladies on mangal gowri puja

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

new precap dekh kar lagtha hai ruhi ke samne ab ka sach ayega may be manish will see her, slap her and stop her may tell her that AB is her sister and akshara's daughtersmiley36

Uske baad ruhi shadi rokhegi, Ya phir shadi main jaakar gatbandhan karegi ya phir khud shadi karegi ye jaan ne ke liye dekthe rahiye "yeh SASTA RISHTA kya kehlatha hai"smiley36

ghat bandhan karnedo🤗 thoda sukoon. Pakdi gayi toh bolegi mera aisa hi kharab kiya aao log aao ko dard ab pata chalega. Rohit too has to keep shut.
Edited by Mehersudha - 11 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ghat bandhan karnedo🤗 thoda sukoon

how come SP ne promo nahi diya. I wonder shadi hoga bhi ya nahi. Ithne mehange track ideally 2 week before hi promotion karne lagthe hai.

how come SP ne promo nahi diya. I wonder shadi hoga bhi ya nahi. Ithne mehange track ideally 2 week before hi promotion karne lagthe hai.

precap is enough to promote shadi trp is not there promo is costly for channel.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

precap is enough to promote shadi trp is not there promo is costly for channel.

precap only current audience will see. IT will not attract new viewers.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If they delay wedding again after doing all these drama then hats off to trp audience patience smiley32

Tomorrow they may see increase in trp due to IR track & infertility promo.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Many underestimating kaira. They had dream love story until 5 years leap. They served wonderfully for 2-3 years. It's not true that kartik behaved with naira badly atleast for first 2 years of the show.

They loved each other, both put equal efforts to convince their family, both solved problems together whenever there is disturbance in their marriage functions. Kartik stood for naira against his family many times. He is not the man who watch silently when his family abuse his wife. When naira blamed for his family member's death, they seperated for 2 years. But the leap was one of the best things in the show. They served angst in best way during Mumbai track. Show downfall started when they took 5 year leap with kid. This couple's fate can be decided only after watching how they are post marriage.

True I haven't watched it, so your statement holds true about them, mine is just hearsay.

Ultimately every good thing end in disaster when it comes to itv, maybe that happened eventually with kaira too.

Edited by Vanyaa - 11 days ago

precap only current audience will see. IT will not attract new viewers.

why they are not promoting leads shadi at the end they spent money on all functions too. If ruhi sits in dulhan why will dadi keep her at ph again nor Rohit acceots her.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

remember she got same navara saree like rohit got for all ladies on mangal gowri puja

Ooo yesss 🤣🤣😬🤭.

Miracle Miracle .

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

If they delay wedding again after doing all these drama then hats off to trp audience patience smiley32

Tomorrow they may see increase in trp due to IR track & infertility promo.

let's see kal ka trp clear picture dega