Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Wtf.

Why why whyy🤣😬

🍿 and ☕️ ready for this session.

Gaaliya incoming and never stopping.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

whom did madhav love really. None. He is solo independent candidate standing with his own flag 🚩 and likes that outside ki beti.

Uske indifference mein hi pyaar hai . Dekho new found beti se pyaar kiya tha besahara chod diya😢. Roohi pe dhyan nahi Diya to aaram se poddar house mein reh Rahi hai.

Shivani se pyaar kiya uska kuch pata nahi vidhya ko ignore Kiya she is in poddar house.😂😂

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am laughing so much smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ruhi serving more entertainment with her clownary than leads smiley37

Poor Rohit smiley39

Sparkle232 thumbnail

woh jayegi toh story mein spice kya hi. Acha ruhi kidnap kardi kya ar ko. Ruhi fake reports layi thi kya abheera ki. Ruhi fake pregnancy of herself layi kya ar ke sath ki 😜

If I was abhimaan fan,I would have cursed makers for making my fav couple marriage all about ruhi smiley37

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I am laughing so much smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ruhi serving more entertainment with her clownary than leads smiley37

Poor Rohit smiley39

exactly I don't see her as villain she is chillar vamp. What she says alone all monologues are puski. In front of family chup baiththi hi that too with Rohit she keeps mouth shut . She is scared of dadi and Rohit any day. 😂

If I was abhimaan fan,I would have cursed makers for making my fav couple marriage all about ruhi smiley37

everywhere it's all ghusavo ruhi. Ayyyo pavam they didn't get proper shadi also that's too pesticide free 😂 e kya buy one get another offer hi ar ke sath ruhi day1 se. 🤑 how much ever thrown away she can't 🤯
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Seriously every drama originating from.her and kalesh on all functions and the jillat of the third angle have same fit as the FL, on the d day.😂

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

everywhere it's all ghusavo ruhi. Ayyyo pavam they didn't get proper shadi also that's too pesticide free 😂 e kya buy one get another offer hi ar ke sath ruhi day1 se. 🤑 how much ever thrown away she can't 🤯

Baaki toh leave I wanna know how she arranged same lehenga and same jewellery lol.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Vidya got overconfident with her importance in Armaan life, she doesn't know that he was ready to marry when the beloved dadisa was in hospital with a heart attack 😂😂.

Dadisa k saamne aap kon ho.vidya ji. Step.mom. lol

I didn't watched kaira but I know the very long list of shadiya and trust issues they had, hopefully this couple don't have same fate.

Many underestimating kaira. They had dream love story until 5 years leap. They served wonderfully for 2-3 years. It's not true that kartik behaved with naira badly atleast for first 2 years of the show.

They loved each other, both put equal efforts to convince their family, both solved problems together whenever there is disturbance in their marriage functions. Kartik stood for naira against his family many times. He is not the man who watch silently when his family abuse his wife. When naira blamed for his family member's death, they seperated for 2 years. But the leap was one of the best things in the show. They served angst in best way during Mumbai track. Show downfall started when they took 5 year leap with kid. This couple's fate can be decided only after watching how they are post marriage.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 11 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

new precap dekh kar lagtha hai ruhi ke samne ab ka sach ayega may be manish will see her, slap her and stop her may tell her that AB is her sister and akshara's daughtersmiley36

Uske baad ruhi shadi rokhegi, Ya phir shadi main jaakar gatbandhan karegi ya phir khud shadi karegi ye jaan ne ke liye dekthe rahiye "yeh SASTA RISHTA kya kehlatha hai"smiley36