Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi will be kept little aside as we are fedup of her hate so Vidya will dance next.

Ruhi is getting ready for wedding, not a dream, I think ruhi ki vidai ka time aa gya h.

What couple fight, when there is no couple 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Ruhi is getting ready for wedding, not a dream, I think ruhi ki vidai ka time aa gya h.

What couple fight, when there is no couple 🀣🀣

uska bhi booth drop karni hi πŸ˜‚ kitne di hogaya humara sardard hogaya ab. Kaun karta hi woh mental se shadi 😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 11 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

uska bhi booth drop karni hi πŸ˜‚ kitne di hogaya humara sardard hogaya ab

Abhira gets jillat I'm front of families.πŸ˜‚

Ruru gets jillat on grand level, in front of guests🀣🀣

Hopefully this cringe ends here 😬, butterfly either leave the obsession or leave the country please.

why vidya is competing with abheera or maa ka pyar now. Why her ego is bruised. Has she not seen how he goes against anyone till now. His only work is fight with family and pamper baby. Kartik too was similar once their relations were set, he didn't trust naira. They had trust issues and kartik easily flippec to same face sirat so i dont find his love true any day. I never watched kaira bits again as I see sirat in kaira too thru kartik what all he said to naira went in bin. I can watch last one as hero love is kept alive till end

She didn't gat pati ka pyaar so trying to compensate it with saas ka pyaar and bete kaa pyaar. She has conditioned herself to be like this . conditioners are to be blamed😝😝

Abhira gets jillat I'm front of families.πŸ˜‚

Ruru gets jillat on grand level, in front of guests🀣🀣

Hopefully this cringe ends here 😬, butterfly either leave the obsession or leave the country please.

woh jayegi toh story mein spice kya hi. Acha ruhi kidnap kardi kya ar ko. Ruhi fake reports layi thi kya abheera ki. Ruhi fake pregnancy of herself layi kya ar ke sath ki 😜
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

She didn't gat pati ka pyaar so trying to compensate it with saas ka pyaar and bete kaa pyaar. She has conditioned herself to be like this . conditioners are to be blamed😝😝

Conditioner and illusions breaking soon 3.2.1 πŸ’₯

Originally posted by: viji2111

whom did madhav love really. None. He is solo independent candidate standing with his own flag 🚩 and likes that outside ki beti.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

woh jayegi toh story mein spice kya hi. Acha ruhi kidnap kardi kya ar ko. Ruhi fake reports layi thi kya abheera ki. Ruhi fake pregnancy of herself layi kya ar ke sath ki 😜

Let's see mayne not leave but jillat ke poora platter is ready this time for Ruru this time, and rightfully served πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Isko head injury pakka hue hogi, mentally imbalanced kahi ki.

Even if she gets the rituals done, what about Rohit 🀣 in the words of her Matashree, WHAT NOW?

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

whom did madhav love really. None. He is solo independent candidate standing with his own flag 🚩 and likes that outside ki beti.

His duty 😭, he went to duty even during Rohit birthday and his graduation re.

Let's see mayne not leave but jillat ke poora platter is ready this time for Ruru this time, and rightfully served πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Isko head injury pakka hue hogi, mentally imbalanced kahi ki.

Even if she gets the rituals done, what about Rohit 🀣 in the words of her Matashree, WHAT NOW?

https://x.com/Gowri1088325/status/1836443403606757399?t=9cQXrxg58w9dULneiI2G3Q&s=19

E ko agaya precap for shadi