Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

No one can love Armaan the way Abhira does. She cares only about his happiness and despite being extremely vulnerable she will never guilt trip or manipulate him. That shows once again the stark difference between her and someone like a Ruhi who despite clear words from Armaan saying he loves Abhira, still she cannot stop doing crap. When he broke shaadi also she was being a maniac and here we have Abhira, who will take a step back and not get carried away in pain to do anything that will make Armaan unhappy long term. Unconditional love Armaan ko sirf aur sirf Abhira deti hai and desakti hai. Baccha hoga bhi toh that will be biologically programmed to love parents but unconditional pyaar sirf Abhira karti hai.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really want ruhi to be thrown out unceremoniously and for V to be given a proper reality check and called out.

Both those women shouldnt get away this time

I really want M to divorce her and says he cant tolerate her anymore. Kaash pehle hi divorce kar deta usko

I want the repeat of what happened with Abhira.. Rohit should snatch mangalsutra from Roohi’s neck and throw her out with everyone watching it.. Roohi deserves humiliation for playing with others lives for her selfishness..

I have no words for Vidya.. just because she had a kid and took care of husband’s kid, she thinks a woman’s only purpose in life is to become a mother.. She has failed as a wife until recently, not a good mother to Rohit too (he would have atleast confided to his mother and faced the issue, address it, instead of running away), Armaan is made to feel sautela- She has failed there too. Only thing she is good is being a doormat to Kaveri.. Now she wants Armaan to choose between her & Abhira? She doesn’t even know that Mother’s love is different and spouse love is different.. she has already failed to provide unconditional love to Armaan by making him feel as sautela.. why should he choose her then.. ?? Let Vidya focus on her own daughter in law, Roohi.. I want Shivani’s story to come out to know what happened in Madhav Shivani life and when did Vidya enter.. I was hoping they will bring out shivani’s story when they were in rose garden itself.. atleast they can narrate what happened in the past.. everything need not be a puzzle, to be left to keep people guessing about what happened.. makers can provide some clarity too instead of giving unnecessary screen space to Roohi to scream like a banshee..

Edited by Why_though - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

I want the repeat of what happened with Abhira.. Rohit should snatch mangalsutra from Roohi’s neck and throw her out with everyone watching it.. Roohi deserves humiliation for playing with others lives for her selfishness..

I have no words for Vidya.. just because she had a kid and took care of husband’s kid, she thinks a woman’s only purpose in life is to become a mother.. She has failed as a wife until recently, not a good mother to Rohit too (he would have atleast confided to his mother and faced the issue, address it, instead of running away), Armaan is made to feel sautela- She has failed there too. Only thing she is good is being a doormat to Kaveri.. Now she wants Armaan to choose between her & Abhira? She doesn’t even know that Mother’s love is different and spouse love is different.. she has already failed to provide unconditional love to Armaan by making him feel as sautela.. why should he choose her then.. ?? Let Vidya focus on her own daughter in law, Roohi.. I want Shivani’s story to come out to know what happened in Madhav Shivani life and when did Vidya enter.. I was hoping they will bring out shivani’s story when they were in rose garden itself.. atleast they can narrate what happened in the past.. everything need not be a puzzle, to be left to keep people guessing about what happened.. makers can provide some clarity too instead of giving unnecessary screen space to Roohi to scream like a banshee..

I don't know who in this world create such ruckus during marriage itself regarding infertility. They didn't even go for a second opinion. Yaar IVF hai kitne saare advanced options are available these days. Debina chaudhry left all her hopes to conceive while going through IVF procedures then she gave birth to two sweet daughters within a span of 3 years.

If not, they can go for surrogacy. God forbid us from Ruhi being the surrogate Mom but option to have baby are numerous. Pata nahi kis 80's and 90's ke zamane wale dialogues leke faltu ka kachra kar rahe hai wedding track ka.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Someone should sing his glorious khaands while parading him using a magnetic crane

Screenshot_2024-09-18-09-04-45-71.jpg

Shadi ki baarat elephant shadi hogi 🥰20240918_103236-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: Pinecone

No one can love Armaan the way Abhira does. She cares only about his happiness and despite being extremely vulnerable she will never guilt trip or manipulate him. That shows once again the stark difference between her and someone like a Ruhi who despite clear words from Armaan saying he loves Abhira, still she cannot stop doing crap. When he broke shaadi also she was being a maniac and here we have Abhira, who will take a step back and not get carried away in pain to do anything that will make Armaan unhappy long term. Unconditional love Armaan ko sirf aur sirf Abhira deti hai and desakti hai. Baccha hoga bhi toh that will be biologically programmed to love parents but unconditional pyaar sirf Abhira karti hai.

I soo want Armaan to tell this thing clearly in front of his whole family. His gandhaari step-mom should be addressed properly this time. At this moment I hate her hundred times more than Ruhi/Kaveri.
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Fir se pros cons standing in a line 😂😂😂😂😂🥱🥱🥱 why it's called charus gang bandi muh to kholti nhi. And ye kaisa orthodox family hai teenagers are giving advice on shadi hona hai ki nhi. Desi household mein chappal se swagat hota hai aisi dimag se bade body se chote chaman bacho ki 🤮😒

Arman was inside cupboard??? Jagah tha waha???

I told you he will do something like kartik ab to bechari ma na banne wali ko ana padega who cares what she wants. Anyways her motherhood track is about papahood now 😒

My most important ques is ----- how much time suwarna got to lash out at abhira 😂

swarna ki nautanki was of 3 minutes 40sec then manish shouted on her and she went in her ji manish ji mode

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

konsa accident k wajah se ak couldn't conceive?? Sharam hai is budhe amnesiac ko??

jeeti jaagti concived abhira hai iske aakh ke samne

fir bhi ye dilouge

isse accha aaj naira ko yaad kar leta

uske bacche nahi hai iski aakh ke samne ab

Fir se pros cons standing in a line 😂😂😂😂😂🥱🥱🥱 why it's called charus gang bandi muh to kholti nhi. And ye kaisa orthodox family hai teenagers are giving advice on shadi hona hai ki nhi. Desi household mein chappal se swagat hota hai aisi dimag se bade body se chote chaman bacho ki 🤮😒

Arman was inside cupboard??? Jagah tha waha???

I told you he will do something like kartik ab to bechari ma na banne wali ko ana padega who cares what she wants. Anyways her motherhood track is about papahood now 😒

My most important ques is ----- how much time suwarna got to lash out at abhira 😂

kids have no knowledge on whats pregnancy. When elders are not ready what will kids get except jillat. The step factor raised for rohit yesterday and bhoj for arman by vidya which is not solved till now. Ar never listened to his family it's all saying yes in front and doing what he wants any day. We can't predict him how he choses . If he is strong on holding abheera let them get that ijjat and forget pain.

Originally posted by: tellytalks

swarna ki nautanki was of 3 minutes 40sec then manish shouted on her and she went in her ji manish ji mode

watched epi just for 1 line

i thought there has been many spinless loser character in yrkkh bt manish goenka takes the cake. budha sala kab marega ye

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I don't know who in this world create such ruckus during marriage itself regarding infertility. They didn't even go for a second opinion. Yaar IVF hai kitne saare advanced options are available these days. Debina chaudhry left all her hopes to conceive while going through IVF procedures then she gave birth to two sweet daughters within a span of 3 years.

If not, they can go for surrogacy. God forbid us from Ruhi being the surrogate Mom but option to have baby are numerous. Pata nahi kis 80's and 90's ke zamane wale dialogues leke faltu ka kachra kar rahe hai wedding track ka.

Poddars dont even treat Armaan well and why are they so focused on him having a child.. they are not some royal family where Armaan is the king and it is mandatory for him to have a heir to the throne.. this issue should be between the couple.. no one should be sharing their opinion on this, definitely not step mom, Vidya.. what social message DKP wants to convey through this?? If a woman is infertile then she is a faulty piece and if a man marries her knowing her ‘fault’, he and his family must be kept in a pedestal and she should do Pooja of them every day and become a servant to them?? They could have written it in a better way.. this track is so ridiculous.. they should have atleast waited to bring this track after marriage.. science has advanced.these days.. they can have various options.. but I don’t like surrogacy as an option.... they can always adopt too..