Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

It's totally on him! All of his DDP. Heartattack gave him many opportunities, but he refused to leave the world.

He has heart of steel smiley16
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

How much more dukh will Manish Goenka bear? smiley19smiley19smiley19

He deserves even worse. Niyati ghatiya Buddha!

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

This is something he should have thought regardless but in rishta verse it's not gonna happen...he's not a praiseworthy char anyways , na tha na hoga..but dumping a girl right before the marriage, just for this reason is also cruel and he loves her so he must do what he's doing ..

Plus I feel it's not just the family thing ..woh toh karege hi torture but even when they're together , as a couple, they might not be happy ..ofc they can go for adoption & all the procedures but I've seen how depressing the women get over not being able to conceive ..and it does spill on their married life..his concerns are justified and abhiras also ..dadisa and vidya ka bhi..it's just that it's happening in a crude way ..

No definitely he should marry but after giving her assurance that he will make sure his family treat her right post marriage.

I am not liking this giving her ultimatum to come to mandap.

@bold truesmiley24

Originally posted by: India_TV

Eposide dekh nahi payungi jaldi… Pinecone ki uodates se jaana❤️ matlab armaan ne abhira ko chun liya… over Vidya???😃😃

That women need to stop addressing herself as Armaan’s maa, why on earth should Armaan prove his love for her and choose btwn his love and so called maa? She only accepted him after Abhira and Chahi ,Chachu made her understand her Dolan. Will she do this with her nikamma son ? This is the reason I can never hate Kv as much as I hate this disgusting dongi women who uses her maa card when needed. KV can be evil ,mean but she can’t stoop low to fabricate the reports to separate AA,but I can’t say the same about this ghatiya woman. If white days comes I want that to be Vidya’s and I don’t mind if Abhira or Armaan gets the blame. If she is alive she will always be a hurdle for them. If she ever says Abhira is her beti someone seriously needs to slap this dongi women .

https://x.com/ManidipaDebna10/status/1836244718348353723

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

No definitely he should marry but after giving her assurance that he will make sure his family treat her right post marriage.

I am not liking this giving her ultimatum to come to mandap.

@bold truesmiley24

it's like invitation to jillat ki ladoo by his so called family.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He has heart of steel smiley16

Someone should sing his glorious khaands while parading him using a magnetic crane

Screenshot_2024-09-18-09-04-45-71.jpg

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's like invitation to jillat ki ladoo by his so called family.

Exactly. Verbal abuse tho hote rahega lekin shaadi nahi rukni chahiye.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly. Verbal abuse tho hote rahega lekin shaadi nahi rukni chahiye.

will he be able to stop vidya dadi saying about pregnancy apna bacha apna khoon next. What if ruhi is pregnant and these all people do arti to her keeping her on head. Madhavs words come true ar will be in pain and Abheera will be taunted. If he can let go his pain he will support her but it's always there till she gets a kid. Even if surrogacy option through outside or ruhi why should she give. If outsider they pay money and get the kid. If it's ruhi again mera bacha fight starts as she kept baby in womb.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If he marries her, I want him to do so not by saying that koi miracle hoga but with acceptance that maybe they have to adopt or have no kids. He needs to pick her because he loves her enough that kids or no kids, she matters the most .

And please before that he needs to make his paglait step-mom understand that it can never be She or Abhira but will always be She and abhira. He should clearly set some boundaries for his family regarding the matter of humiliating Abhira. I don't believe in such love where one cannot stand for the respect of their partners. Abhira always stood for him whenever he is insulted but he sometimes does and sometimes remains silent.
Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Then won't abhira feel sad throughout the wedding? She'll feel guilty for marrying armaan and doing wrong to those 2 budhiyaas (ek chaalaak , ek vile& disgusting)... Atleast for wedding she should be happy right?