Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Exactly, Vidya aur Kaveri jaise hain at least they’re vile upfront unlike this waste of space who acts sweet and silently witnesses the zillat of his own son and bahu. Aisa baap kisi ko na mile.

what elders say is according to their experience. So it won't enter the hot head immediately once we see the consequences we will get to know of it why they told. Pregnancy issues are not easy these days as shadi age is dragged so conceiving issues are there in most of the people. If no issues why fertility centres ae increased more in every street. My maids daughter lost her 25 yr old son in a water fall. It's an accident she is 40 plus still has the wish to get kid out of her womb don't want adoption. I told her last year why to trouble her body at that age but their umeed was there for apna bacha. They got her operated after that kid so reversed it and tried ivf. She conceived now and are paying more money for treatment. Poddars can do anything they have money to spend on treatments instead of going for rejection or humiliation. Who can stop destiny if gods grace is there. Atleast that wish to get kid on their own is strong and gets strength through positivity and prayers. Out of all families poddars are worst.

Hari your favorite headbands are all there on all women πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ₯°

20240918_074143-COLLAGE.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-17-23-55-48-861_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

konsa accident k wajah se ak couldn't conceive?? Sharam hai is budhe amnesiac ko??

Ye lo ! Abhi he's saying abhira ko us ghar mei nahi jaane doonga and in bts he's trying to convince abhira for shadi ?smiley44Ye bhi masa bani dosa se inspiration leke palturam ban gaya

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

V is horrible. I really want a confrontation of Abhimaan with her and calling out her hypocrisy and horrible behavior. She is really untrustworthy and lacks even insaaniyat. Har baat par emotional blackmail karti hai logon ko and she wants to make everything about herself. even Kaveri looked more upset than V today about Abhiras state. V deserves a bahu like Ruhi who lies and will betray her apna khoon Rohit. Ruhi and V should go rot in hell and take Kaveri, Swarna with them

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

What ur saying is also right but I won't fault him over this ..ye track ka execution is crass & none of it makes any sense ..pehle toh bringing it at a time when shadi functions are on ..na koi accident na mishappening , out of nowhere a blood report comes which declares infertility . Then everybody's reaction to it..nobody talks about the other options or getting a second opinion ..Manish goenka takes abhira to his house which in itself is nonsense, I mean he's not doing identity reveal coz of ruhi but tramples upon her emotions by supporting abhira openly , driving her crazier by the day ..

In all this mujhe toh arman ka hi reaction sabse sane laga..compared to the rest.. ideally what he should be doing is leaving the house but this won't happen ever ..

And abhira should be asking him this question now ke later on you will resent me or not ? Ghar chodne ki baat par bol diya ab ma bhi against hai ND dadisa bhi , phir kahan se shadi karega ? Toh most likely psycho ruhi will reveal she forged the reports & finally ye dukh bhari shadi sampann ho jaayegi🀣

I agree. May be I expected so much from him. He didn't care how much devasted abhira is due to taunts, didn't think how will be she treated in the family once they married. It's like world will end if they don't marry instantly. He will happily talk to his family if abhira agrees for marriage.

@bold let it happen soon. Most depressing shaadi in rishta universe.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 11 days ago

Both were thinking how the moments with kid are shown and how ar is wishing a kid of his own blood and happy family for them.

20240918_074543-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar is locked in cupboard. Dadi came to him said you tell your decision whatever we have to say we did. He kept quiet. Dadi went away. He got a message from abheera to talk and they had video call. Decision in her hand shown.

Screenshot_2024-09-18-07-20-23-520_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Dadi again said ar ke liye woh ladki usko chod de. Ar is coming and krishh is about to ask kajal told him not to interfere.

When asked ar told how abheera doesn't want to marry him as she can't give sabse badi kushi to him in life. 20240918_074701-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadis wishes of uss ladki ar ko chod ke chale jaye had come this way abheera rejecting her shadi for ar happiness.

These 4 are the dusra chatustayamπŸ€“ the chaar dust log. 🀣

20240918_073704-COLLAGE.jpg

Congratulations what you wanted is happening. Did Vidya or dadi do anything purposely. They told his insecurities from childhood and tried to tell his future too if you adopt a kid he will get same fate of jillat like you in this house😜 which ar is ignoring. Vidya is right both are pagal in pyar so they can't see anything. Dadi is right gusse mein aise kaise bol diya humne iski kushi ke liye uss ladki ko apnaya. Chachi said dil se apnaya nahi 😜

Screenshot_2024-09-18-07-31-14-810_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

https://x.com/oxyop69/status/1836234360837804527?t=dMv43mRTohwYHaEcNFifVA&s=19

Split screen showed madam in between them kya kichdi pakayegi last meinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_2024-09-18-07-33-29-066_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Precap .. Dadi said I didn't stop shadi it's her decision. Ar went with haldi to gvs applied on her cheeks said he is waiting for her in mandap.

So pvt haldi done for both wo families. Is it pvt shadi Or family will be there as guests with half as crying faces other half Enjoying it.

20240918_073619-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha i remember this dialogue there was an accident because of which she could not concieve. It was shown in gen 3 i guess. smiley36

Those episodes were funny so i still remember that. Kuch minor accident hua tha and her uterus is damaged aisa kuch bola tha πŸ˜‚

did I miss it cause I don't remember this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ek bike accident se uterus damage modiji must ban cycling for girls today onwards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ye lo ! Abhi he's saying abhira ko us ghar mei nahi jaane doonga and in bts he's trying to convince abhira for shadi ?Ye bhi masa bani dosa se inspiration leke palturam ban gaya

usko bad bacho ki khushi chahiye uske bad sasural Jake tamasha karega over the bad selection πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't take these characters seriously . Manisha ko itna wah wah kar rhe the shadi k bad pata chalta to same poddar arena beizzati hoti and ye chup rehti meh meh queen. Manish to useless hai temporary home Dene k liye hai udhar. Arman will wait in mandir to is Juliet ko to ana hai. Infertility who what

Controversial opinion i am not saying any right wrong for this drama. Arman is right and kaveri too. In desi households having kid is a big issue. People are breaking marriage for kundali issue to bacha is a big thing similarly if abhira had a family and arman was impotent they would have broken the relationship too cause. None would have stood for manhood and mardo ki izzat.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I agree. May be I expected so much from him. He didn't care how much devasted abhira is due to taunts, didn't think how will be she treated in the family once they married. It's like world will end if they don't marry instantly. He will happily talk to his family if abhira agrees for marriage.

@bold let it happen soon. Most depressing shaadi in rishta universe.

This is something he should have thought regardless but in rishta verse it's not gonna happen...he's not a praiseworthy char anyways , na tha na hoga..but dumping a girl right before the marriage, just for this reason is also cruel and he loves her so he must do what he's doing ..

Plus I feel it's not just the family thing ..woh toh karege hi torture but even when they're together , as a couple, they might not be happy ..ofc they can go for adoption & all the procedures but I've seen how depressing the women get over not being able to conceive ..and it does spill on their married life..his concerns are justified and abhiras also ..dadisa and vidya ka bhi..it's just that it's happening in a crude way ..

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

How much more dukh will Manish Goenka bear? smiley19smiley19smiley19

It's totally on him! All of his DDP. Heartattack gave him many opportunities, but he refused to leave the world.