Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836231557138317664?t=fwE4V8mVxgg9Fx3xeJJZRA&s=19

Ar wanted to call abheera but he saw socks and stopped.

Abheera cried loudly sharing her pain with her mothet as naaaa unknowingly holding her guitar in her room.

20240918_074114-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish listened to her pain and spoke to old akshu pic a married ak who had pregnancy issues in conceiving due to an accident.

He told to akshu i won't leave your kid like I left you last time. That poddars family I will never send her๐Ÿ˜œ old man will immediately make her accept armaan next seeing his love for her.

His words are all like hand writing on water. He will never stand when needed. It's all humbak only.

Screenshot_2024-09-18-06-57-01-405_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Fir se pros cons standing in a line ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ why it's called charus gang bandi muh to kholti nhi. And ye kaisa orthodox family hai teenagers are giving advice on shadi hona hai ki nhi. Desi household mein chappal se swagat hota hai aisi dimag se bade body se chote chaman bacho ki ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜’

Arman was inside cupboard??? Jagah tha waha???

I told you he will do something like kartik ab to bechari ma na banne wali ko ana padega who cares what she wants. Anyways her motherhood track is about papahood now ๐Ÿ˜’

My most important ques is ----- how much time suwarna got to lash out at abhira ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836231557138317664?t=fwE4V8mVxgg9Fx3xeJJZRA&s=19

Ar wanted to call abheera but he saw socks and stopped.

Abheera cried loudly sharing her pain with her mothet as naaaa unknowingly holding her guitar in her room.

20240918_074114-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish listened to her pain and spoke to old akshu pic a married ak who had pregnancy issues in conceiving due to an accident.

He told to akshu i won't leave your kid like I left you last time. That poddars family I will never send her๐Ÿ˜œ old man will immediately make her accept armaan next seeing his love for her.

His words are all like hand writing on water. He will never stand when needed. It's all humbak only.

Screenshot_2024-09-18-06-57-01-405_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

konsa accident k wajah se ak couldn't conceive?? Sharam hai is budhe amnesiac ko??

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Poor guy always had to choose

First abhira & ruhi

Then abhira & vidya

Now abhira & bacha

Even after years of marriage, he will look contemplated to choose his wife instantly. He needs good time to choose love of his life. But eventually he choose no. So he is partner goals smiley42

he choses abheera in wrong timing I feel when he has to chose he keeps calm and leaves her. Because of his lagging nature story stretches and consequences on others he is like his sasuma ๐Ÿ˜œ
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

konsa accident k wajah se ak couldn't conceive?? Sharam hai is budhe amnesiac ko??

ha i remember this dialogue there was an accident because of which she could not concieve. It was shown in gen 3 i guess. smiley36

Those episodes were funny so i still remember that. Kuch minor accident hua tha and her uterus is damaged aisa kuch bola tha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Marr kyun nahi jaata tu? Begheirat Buddha!

IMG_5723.jpeg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Only this fd taking ruhi seriously smiley37. She is such a laughworthy charactersmiley37smiley37

Best ml didn't show disappointment towards his family, held them accountable, did something to not let his fiance same thing again, didn't give her time to get over of the abuse or provided solution.

Just gave her ultimatum to marry him smiley37

What ur saying is also right but I won't fault him over this ..ye track ka execution is crass & none of it makes any sense ..pehle toh bringing it at a time when shadi functions are on ..na koi accident na mishappening , out of nowhere a blood report comes which declares infertility . Then everybody's reaction to it..nobody talks about the other options or getting a second opinion ..Manish goenka takes abhira to his house which in itself is nonsense, I mean he's not doing identity reveal coz of ruhi but tramples upon her emotions by supporting abhira openly , driving her crazier by the day ..

In all this mujhe toh arman ka hi reaction sabse sane laga..compared to the rest.. ideally what he should be doing is leaving the house but this won't happen ever ..

And abhira should be asking him this question now ke later on you will resent me or not ? Ghar chodne ki baat par bol diya ab ma bhi against hai ND dadisa bhi , phir kahan se shadi karega ? Toh most likely psycho ruhi will reveal she forged the reports & finally ye dukh bhari shadi sampann ho jaayegi๐Ÿคฃ