Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

I don't know why, I don't mind the outfits.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I saw this comment on Rohit's insta post

"If you can't take stand for Abhira, can't support her then please don't make her life hell by marrying her... Find a good guy for her and get her married. If you have got the responsibility of her then fulfill your duty by getting her married. you don't deserve Abhira."

The entitlement smiley37smiley37

Rohit bhi yehi chahta hain .But not writers .what's the fault of Rohit in this?smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't know why, I don't mind the outfits.

seriously yaar ..it’s okay ..Matlab better hosakta ta ..especially Abhira’s accessories ..but itne bhi bure nahin hain ..we won’t feel this way while watching on the show ..with the right lighting and all ..!
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I think Ruhi will get exposed and also get reamed out by everyone but before they can take any solid action, she might faint or taken away and the whole thing will get attributed to her mental health issues and childhood trauma of losing her parents.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Bechara madhav kaise rehte hai chudail vidya ke sath.Bechara bohut mushkil se ekbar bhaga tha,par phirse laut kar ana pada.Is season mein ab ke liye aa aye ya na aye,madhav ke liye ek aa zaroor ana chahiye.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I saw this comment on Rohit's insta post

"If you can't take stand for Abhira, can't support her then please don't make her life hell by marrying her... Find a good guy for her and get her married. If you have got the responsibility of her then fulfill your duty by getting her married. you don't deserve Abhira."

The entitlement smiley37smiley37

The person who are blaming him don't understand them use breath to lene do this is not something small uskaa bhi sapna Tut Raha hain he has to decide what he has to agar use abhira to chodna hota ruhi ke report dekhate hi woh chod deta he would have not told her not to say this to anyone. He wanted both them should decide that later after marriage also as he was somewhere sure abhira decision will be no after all this and kv vidhya abhira all decisions can make him.blank woh bhi insaan hain dil hain pathar nahi expose jaise vidhya ne kiya galat that he pointed out also that they always use his weak points to manipulate waise bhi this is rush marriage I hope they had sorted things with conversation but dkp se kuch zada hi ummed laga li but in my view nor armaan is wrong till now neither abhira aage ka dkp bharose

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

seriously yaar ..it’s okay ..Matlab better hosakta ta ..especially Abhira’s accessories ..but itne bhi bure nahin hain ..we won’t feel this way while watching on the show ..with the right lighting and all ..!

Yeah, I think in the episode the outfit will look beautiful.

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

https://youtu.be/RgKA5Udh1TA?si=kV5ufEdvo9ltcXNB

Shadi to ho rahi hain as per him matlab armaan bhi ruhi ki asleeyat apne tak hi rakega kya like abhira and Manisha I don't think pura expose hain smiley29

Comedy hain ya tragedy yeh show I can't decide why I am addicted to rohit and sam smiley19

Man I don’t understand if only Ar gonna see Ru real face which 50% he already aware, what was the need of buy one get one free lehenga?

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Oh my god!!! What kismat connection is this? Your best friend said the exact same thingsmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeah, I think in the episode the outfit will look beautiful.

the magic is in the camera angles and the lighting ..obviously they can’t afford to get authentic jewellery and stuff ..but they’re smart enough to know how to present it .cannot judge on the basis of BTS..