Users

Frequent Posters

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Phupha looks royal and handsome as usualsmiley42smiley42smiley42

Still can't believe they gave these better outfits to other characters and those God awful one's to leads. That also on their wedding. What were they even thinking! smiley11

I don't even find it funny anymore. Just hate it. How can they even think of giving that tacky plastic jwellery and pink sherwani to leads on wedding day. A day which they will remember time and again in future.smiley18

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: India_TV

@bold: yeh kafi impossible lagta hai....

Let’s assume she does threaten Armaan in private toh kya? He still has to call off the wedding and she still wants to marry him and both those things cannot happen in private. Shaadi either will be called off or not but the exposè will be public.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Not only you I also want that.If that happens in shaadi venue along with guests,I will be more happy.Ruhi's beizzati along with Poddars bezzati.becquse Ruhi is their fav daughter in lawsmiley37If media is also present,I will be more and more happy.Kaveri poddar izzat can go down and down and downsmiley37Vidya should get heart attack seeing this.

Don't think itna kuch milega

I'm happy if poddars get to know about her intentions, bechara rohit better deserve karta hain. But again considering how previous dhamaka revelations were handled in this show, I will keep my hopes low

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Let’s assume she does threaten Armaan in private toh kya? He still has to call off the wedding and she still wants to marry him and both those things cannot happen in private. Shaadi either will be called off or not but the exposè will be public.

bilkul public.....i also think///jitna ruhi nekiya hai na kaarnaame...banta hai bhai....itni mehanat ki hai...inaam to milna chahiye....puri mehfil mein beizzati ke roop mein...😂

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ab yeh bhi nahi milega kya

Umeed mat chodo...Possibility hai....Agar RuRu baby bhaagthe bhaagtne late pahunchi mandap pe tho... Phir bas kyunn... kyun.. bolne ke alawa aur koi option nahin hogi.... Phir donon mil sakta hai shaadi bhi aur beizzati bhi aur bonus mein chahiye tho B Nanu ka pyaara thofa bhi😀

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Like Tuffy in HAHK, what if the messenger delivers the message to the wrong person ..Rohit instead of Armaan ..I like this idea even if I say so myself smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think i need to take a break. I'm really disappointed :(

Agreed 💯

This ridiculous fictional show is causing me real time stress. Itne bure din aa gaye hai.

P.S. I'm still not crazy enough to do Kalesh over fictional characters.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I saw this comment on Rohit's insta post

"If you can't take stand for Abhira, can't support her then please don't make her life hell by marrying her... Find a good guy for her and get her married. If you have got the responsibility of her then fulfill your duty by getting her married. you don't deserve Abhira."

The entitlement smiley37smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/RgKA5Udh1TA?si=kV5ufEdvo9ltcXNB

Shadi to ho rahi hain as per him matlab armaan bhi ruhi ki asleeyat apne tak hi rakega kya like abhira and Manisha I don't think pura expose hain smiley29

Comedy hain ya tragedy yeh show I can't decide why I am addicted to rohit and sam smiley19