Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

kuch toh gadbad hai..am sure they’ll set it right in the shot ..yeh toh BTS hai

Hopefully because her outfit is off.... jewellery is very bad and beads are falling off her blouse....but I have noticed a lot of small goofups even with Anita Raj, vidya, kajals outfits which they don't seem to correct at all

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I do think that Ruhi will get exposed in front of all and the shaadi will happen. Goenkas could ask that Ruhi’s antics not take away from Abhira’s happiness (Manish mainly) and Rohit could put on a brave front and ask for Armaan-Abhira’s marriage to make up for what Ruhi and his blind support did to them. Shaadi ke baad toh Abhimaan will babysit Rohit first thing and help him deal with the betrayal, so that’s covered. Kaveri might finally come to the realisation of how twisted and awful her choices and stubbornness have proven to be, for her grandsons.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Ruhi’s maha expose is unlikely to happen at this time ..and it makes sense ..why make her take centre stage at an event which is not about her at all ..so it will be handled discreetly ..my feeling is Rohit will get to know though ..not just Armaan !

Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Areee kyu?? Chill karo yaar , ITV hai. I never expected a grand wedding. It was never on the cards. they don't have that much money.

i never expected a grand wedding, outfits or promotion like Gen 2 or 3 myself. Infact i really like the set and decor.

I'm disappointed about the fact that they made it all about Ruhi. Dkp weddings have drama but wedding days are perfect. And whatever they're showing rn is pure kachra. Also i don't understand itna rush kyu kiya. Yeh sab drama karna tha toh haldi dedete phir karlete. RuMaal wedding tak mein proper functions diye the.

Aisa lag raha hai ki channel walon ne bola next week tak shaadi khatam karo. Everything looks rushed and random.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1836237267444113905

Armaan has no sharm........meri Suru palat gyi.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Not only you I also want that.If that happens in shaadi venue along with guests,I will be more happy.Ruhi's beizzati along with Poddars bezzati.becquse Ruhi is their fav daughter in lawsmiley37If media is also present,I will be more and more happy.Kaveri poddar izzat can go down and down and downsmiley37Vidya should get heart attack seeing this.

saath saath poddars ka saara maamla aayee....how aasmaan poddar ne khaya do do baat dhokha...😂 ruhi kjaisi ladki dhoondhi apne pote ke liye....ek baar nahi do do baar...😂 khoob uchhalen saari news.....and then rishtdaaron ke messages aa aa kar pareshaan karen goenkas and poddars ko...😂

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

But then the problem is abhimaan will be sad at their shaadi after so much toxic drama😖

It's ok.They are rishta leads.ye phirse teen baar chaar baar shadi karnewale hain.tab happy marriage karlegismiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I do think that Ruhi will get exposed in front of all and the shaadi will happen. Goenkas could ask that Ruhi’s antics not take away from Abhira’s happiness (Manish mainly) and Rohit could put on a brave front and ask for Armaan-Abhira’s marriage to make up for what Ruhi and his blind support did to them. Shaadi ke baad toh Abhimaan will babysit Rohit first thing and help him deal with the betrayal, so that’s covered. Kaveri might finally come to the realisation of how twisted and awful her choices and stubbornness have proven to be, for her grandsons.

@bold: yeh kafi impossible lagta hai....

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's ok.They are rishta leads.ye phirse teen baar chaar baar shadi karnewale hain.tab happy marriage karlegismiley36

aree innn shaadi wale kapdon mein weeks tak rah lenge yeh.....pehle pura drama.....then shaadi....hum saath saath hain...😂

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think i need to take a break. I'm really disappointed :(

Tussi jaa rahe ho,Tussi na jao