Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

iss chehre ko Rajasthan ki mehelon ki zaroorat hi nahi ..yeh apne aap regal hain ..no need of props or backdrops to boost his vibe 🤷🏻‍♀️

He does give raja maharaja types vibe in thissmiley27

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Why is the nath angle so bad....wrong side pe cut kardiya hai that dangle thing is not dangling onlysmiley36

kuch toh gadbad hai..she is not wearing it right ..the nath needs to be rotated further to bring the chain down ..am sure they’ll set it right in the shot ..yeh toh BTS hai
Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I want to see Asmaan poddar’s reaction on her choice if at all Ruhi gets exposed , she is wearing a similar lehanga as Abhira so mere umeed bhi bhad rahi hai ki finally she will get exposed in front of the entire family 😂 shaadi ki hai isliye thappad bhi khaliya aur pocket mein medicine leke ghoomtha hai. He used to be smart lekin Ruhi ne isko bhi apne jaise dumb bana diya.

. IK Rohit has been very unreasonable with Armaan but aadmi bura nahi hai , he doesn’t deserve to get cheated by Ruhi Birla twice 😂

jo dhokha kha kar bhi na samjhe...to kya hi kahen....aadmi to bura nahi hai...but...still....I dont sympathse with him..pehle bhag gaya........and then aa kar bekaar ka tamasha kiya...bhai bhag jaane ke baad kiya kya tumhe...kuch bhi sach jaan hi na paaye...to hua na bilkul bekaar.....😂

assmaan poddar....neeche dharti per bhi girna nahi chaegi...sochegi..dharti pghate and woh usme samayee...I hope use manish sunayee ki lo aap ki pasand...😂

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Even if Ruhi gets exposed, which is a big IF, there is a 90% chance that her health issues will be used as an excuse for her behavior. So, no grand beizzati.

woh toh pata hai hoga hi. Par atleast expose toh karo. Yeh kya pagalpan hai ki akele mein suicide dhamki degi

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ab yeh bhi nahi milega kya

Ye bhi nahi milegi?phir main kyu itne din ye show dekh rahi thi?smiley7

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sabse best toh Phupha Sa lag rahe hain smiley42

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I might have missed quite a few updates .. But logically do you think both can happen.. She getting exposed in front of every one coming to marry Armaan in bridal outfit and then they telling koi nahin, let us go ahead with the shaadi.. If shaadi is happening, Ruhis harakatein will be known to only few is what I think

Ha but kuch tho mile na smiley13.....should I prepare myself for another phuski bomb?

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ss station guy said Ruhi will message Arman that she will suicide if he dint marry her.Armaan will confront her there .So I don't think anyone will see her real face other than Armaan.smiley13

i hope not...armaan ne ab kya dekhna hai...he knws it...it is for the poddars to c....I think armaan will make them c this time...as he has faced a lot...[LOl] bhai armaan...hopes on u...kuch cool as cucumber vakeel wale trick apnana...😂

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Not only you I also want that.If that happens in shaadi venue along with guests,I will be more happy.Ruhi's beizzati along with Poddars bezzati.becquse Ruhi is their fav daughter in lawsmiley37If media is also present,I will be more and more happy.Kaveri poddar izzat can go down and down and downsmiley37Vidya should get heart attack seeing this.

But then the problem is abhimaan will be sad at their shaadi after so much toxic drama😖