Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

I think i need to take a break. I'm really disappointed :(

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
IMG_5691.jpeg
Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar.

I really wanna see her be ripped to shreds. And if she really is thrown out of both houses tab superb hoga! Let her suffer.

And uske baad V ka number aana chahiye. And Kaveri , Rohit should regret how they trusted Ruhi despite Abhiras warnings. She always said Ruhi isnt right for Rohit.

armaan to ruhi vidya kaveri...sab ko pahchaan gaya hai...and openly suna bhi deta hai...kaveri and vidya....r more or less open in what they do....

ruhi, ab bhi acchi wali image ke saath hai..at least open mein....to uska hi mainly kaam tamaam hona hai....

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Even if Ruhi gets exposed, which is a big IF, there is a 90% chance that her health issues will be used as an excuse for her behavior. So, no grand beizzati.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240918-165353_Instagram.jpg

This face defeats all royalty

iss chehre ko Rajasthan ki mehelon ki zaroorat hi nahi ..yeh apne aap mei regal hain ..no need of props or backdrops to boost his vibe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Then all this for what??? Another phuski ?

I might have missed quite a few updates .. But logically do you think both can happen.. She getting exposed in front of every one coming to marry Armaan in bridal outfit and then they telling koi nahin, let us go ahead with the shaadi.. If shaadi is happening, Ruhis harakatein will be known to only few is what I think

Edited by Solitudelover - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ye wala, mujhe bura nhi lag raha.

Why is the nath angle so bad....wrong side pe cut kardiya hai that dangle thing is not dangling onlysmiley36

@chaitu plz pray for that Ruhi Birla to be exposed infront of everyone.I am interested in that more than Abhimaan shaadi happening

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think i need to take a break. I'm really disappointed :(

Areee kyu?? Chill karo yaar , ITV hai. I never expected a grand wedding. It was never on the cards. they don't have that much money.

He should have divorced her a long time ago.