Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

There is no way that Ruhi will get exposed before everyone and then they proceed with the shaadi as if nothing happened.. It is one or the other..

Then all this for what??? Another phuski ?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Which new pictures showww

ye wala, mujhe bura nhi lag raha.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I liked the colour and am sure Sam/Abhira will carry that lehanga gracefully and will look beautiful ,but definitely they should have given her some nice bridal set . I don’t mind if the wedding is grand or not , Jo grand wedding pehle seasons mein hua tha vo tho tiki hi nahi , as always I want them to be like Naksh , lade ,jhagde per kabhi alag na ho.

Iss video mein mujhe toh lehenga accha hi laga. Jab camera par ayega with right lighting and angles with dupatta and all, I think she'll look gorgeous.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Qu63t1asUF8F3G2k/?mibextid=D5vuiz

I also hope they always remain together forever.

Jo bhi kaand ho, saath mein ho. Lade jhahde but ek dusre ka saath nahi chode.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

There is no way that Ruhi will get exposed before everyone and then they proceed with the shaadi as if nothing happened.. It is one or the other..

ab yeh bhi nahi milega kya

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

nahiiiii I want full on bezzati of that vile aurat in front of whole udaipursmiley39

Not only you I also want that.If that happens in shaadi venue along with guests,I will be more happy.Ruhi's beizzati along with Poddars bezzati.becquse Ruhi is their fav daughter in lawsmiley37If media is also present,I will be more and more happy.Kaveri poddar izzat can go down and down and downsmiley37Vidya should get heart attack seeing this.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I liked her look in the new pictures; it's just that Ruhi wearing the same outfit is giving me the ick.

aise hi bol bolke mujhe gaslight karte raho into believing that her outfit is actually good
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240918-165353_Instagram.jpg

This face defeats all royalty

Whatever Gif GIFs | Tenor

Treat others with kindness and respect

Mehendi is alao nice....armaan ka name wala space abi bhi khali hai....name writing scene loading??

Screenshot_20240918-204133_X.jpg

oh god what is this crazy woman trying to prove? smiley7

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://youtu.be/fJZ4MSomBaA?si=MIPu4PAiLhAb-pBg

Sbs is also saying that Ruhi will threaten to k!ll herself in front of the family if she doesn't get Armaansmiley37

come on Ruhi ,this is ur last chance to fulfill ur Umeed , jaroirath pade tho tumhari driving skills dikhado sabh ko udado lekin Armaan ko shadi karne sabh ke saamne dhamki dho . Your maa and Badi maa will help u too.