Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Pranali looking gorgeous and elegant in the recent episode of Durga..Hats off to her stylist loving her looks and outfits 🫰❤️

IMG_5916.jpeg
IMG_5918.jpeg
https://x.com/purplelilac_00/status/1840227274450182264?s=46

Looking so pretty 😍 😍

She looks gorgeous in this saree 🥰🥰 I must say here she got nice outfits 😍😍

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Looking so pretty 😍 😍

She looks gorgeous in this saree 🥰🥰 I must say here she got nice outfits 😍😍

Yeah I love that saree it's stunning!🥰😍

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pranali looking gorgeous and elegant in the recent episode of Durga..Hats off to her stylist loving her looks and outfits 🫰❤️

IMG_5916.jpeg
IMG_5918.jpeg

She looks so pretty! Loving the outfits and jewellery! The asthetics!

Even pookie sa is looking decent and they look good together!

sunshining thumbnail

IMG_5916.jpeg
IMG_5918.jpeg

yes Priya, she is looking stunning. Love the aesthetics from set to costume to jewellery, they all look very authentic. Only thing I am not happy about is the hair. Why does it need to be that long?

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

She looks so pretty! Loving the outfits and jewellery! The asthetics!

Even pookie sa is looking decent and they look good together!

She looks amazing and her old spark is truly back..For now, this show has classic Bollywood feel like Bhansali vibes! Choco, Are you planning to watch it? Maybe you can give it a try..I know itv scares us all but if it's not a good show we can sing "Moye Moye" and move on "Been there done that"smiley36

Yeah, Pookie sa is quite adorable and handsome too, lot better than I expected..Maybe I have a tiny crush on him already..smiley36smiley27 His chemistry with Pranali is super sweet and adorable!

ImageImageIMG_5926.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - an hour ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

yes Priya, she is looking stunning. Love the aesthetics from set to costume to jewellery, they all look very authentic. Only thing I am not happy about is the hair. Why does it need to be that long?

Yes Nisha, I agree the hair looks bit long at the ends..Maybe to match the whole princess fairytale vibes they have kept it long. But otherwise, the whole aesthetics,sets,visuals and costumes are beautiful!

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 47 minutes ago

She looks amazing and her old spark is truly back..For now, this show has classic Bollywood feel like Bhansali vibes! Choco, Are you planning to watch it? Maybe you can give it a try..I know itv scares us all but if it's not a good show we can sing "Moye Moye" and move on "Been there done that"smiley36

Yeah, Pookie sa is quite adorable and handsome too, lot better than I expected..Maybe I have a tiny crush on him already..smiley36smiley27 His chemistry with Pranali is super sweet and adorable!

ImageImageIMG_5926.jpeg

Even I was also not expected I like kunwar sa but he is good. PR is looking so pretty. Such a bful girl and what they made her in yrkkh. She looks happy n enjoying also. CD is also very young. She deserves this happiness.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Even I was also not expected I like kunwar sa but he is good. PR is looking so pretty. Such a bful girl and what they made her in yrkkh. She looks happy n enjoying also. CD is also very young. She deserves this happiness.

Yeah she was so good at start but later they ruined her role..Glad she is getting to do what she loves again on Durga..Looks pretty and it's a strong role so far! Glad she is happy.

Kunwar sa acts well and looks good too.