||Pranali aka Durga AT#1|| - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Pranali was so happy with her costumes and look ,she said all these outfits are made exclusively for her

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Pranali was so happy with her costumes and look ,she said all these outfits are made exclusively for her

Aww that's really sweet

Btw I would definitely like to see her with HC with this outfit smiley42

I saw some fans edit on Twitter they both look amazing 😍😍

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I had always wanted pranali and harshad in period drama, this is the closest one for pranali she literally gives rajhasthani princess vibes smiley42

Same here

I too wanted to see them together smiley42

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

This is stunning work Bhavi I love it and Pranali is beautiful in these pictures!❤️

Thank you so much Pri 💞

She looks extremely beautiful in Rajasthani outfits smiley42it excites me to make more and more edits on her 🥰

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

True Kunwar sa is sort of delusional and Durga has a more practical mindset. I think like the movie Taal, When he isn't around..some of the Haveli family members and Panibai will insult Durga when she refuses to marry Rajesh..Later she will run away..When Kunwar sa returns reality will strike him and he will be shocked. Yeah Durga is focused on her studies and future..But Anurag is sort of blinded by love..I think when Durga runs away without getting a chance to tell him what happened..He might turn a bitter loner.

Kunwar sa is in his delulu mode 😄

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

All the outfits suits her 🥰

I love her looks and outfits stunning!🥰

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Kunwar sa is in his delulu mode 😄

Yeah delulu without selulu in lovesmiley36