Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

durgas mother dead in delivery or sent away after delivery who knows bade saab ki ema kid hogi that way brother sister 🤣🤣🤣

No they said in today’s episode paani bai and ml father told lies about Durga’s mother that she died by suicide in city and all believed ,so definitely there is something fishy

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

durgas mother dead in delivery or sent away after delivery who knows bade saab ki ema kid hogi that way brother sister 🤣🤣🤣

No durga's mom is alive. Only pannibai and bade papa knows.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

I had always wanted pranali and harshad in period drama, this is the closest one for pranali she literally gives rajhasthani princess vibes smiley42

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

New never seen before twist on itv..FL and ML turn out to be bhaiyya and behen 🤣🤣

Durga will tell Kunwar sa "Sorry we can't marry we are bro sis I'm Vikram pitaji's ema kid"

Kunwar sa will be like his usual self "No so what ?! Yeh sach nahin hai Durga..I reject it"🤣

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I had always wanted pranali and harshad in period drama, this is the closest one for pranali she literally gives rajhasthani princess vibes smiley42

She truly looks like a Rajasthani Disney Princess ..I love her look and outfits in the show..Totally like a period drama😍

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

No durga's mom is alive. Only pannibai and bade papa knows.

in which site you are watching
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

in which site you are watching

On TV🤣coz I want to give her trp.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

On TV🤣coz I want to give her trp.

That's great you're contributing to trps..😊I watch it on jio cinemas app since I don't have the channel..😄