Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kunwar sa is like chunchu mangoose face. His harmones gushing he is ready for parineeta means ding ding🤣🤣 paani bai is stopping that lust. I doubt pani bai Durga are related somehow. That's why she is saving her. What if durgas father is panibai ka ema kid with raja. Knowing that secret elder son killed him 🤣 they may like Durga genuinely 🤣

Even I was thinking panni bai wants to save her to become a mistress like she was coz she knows they will not accept Durga and she will take her revenge by marrying these two so that royal family reputation gone but if she wants to save her then why choosing Rajesh for her. How can she take revenge through Durga with all this.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

She is a masterpiece, painted with the colors of grace and radiance.smiley27

This is stunning work Bhavi I love it and Pranali is beautiful in these pictures!❤️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Even I was thinking panni bai wants to save her to become a mistress like she was coz she knows they will not accept Durga and she will take her revenge by marrying these two so that royal family reputation gone but if she wants to save her then why choosing Rajesh for her. How can she take revenge through Durga with all this.

she is testing Durga first whether she wants to be keep or wife with ijjat. So throwing her out. Then they get a match for him throws him out if he loves Durga. If chuchu gets guts he has to go out. He should take inspiration from arman how to against family.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

May be it was like movie parineeta if someone exchange garlands on some particular day may be considered as husband wife. Kunwar sa is delulu. He was not thinking about her situation and taking promise not to marry with anyone even knowing panni bai n hos father. Durga will run away. Story is fast. Obviously she will not go to haveli people. Let's see whom she meet and how she pursue medical. She is determined to become a doctor. She always thinks about study and kumwar sa love. Actors and asthetics are good.

True Kunwar sa is sort of delusional and Durga has a more practical mindset. I think like the movie Taal, When he isn't around..some of the Haveli family members and Panibai will insult Durga when she refuses to marry Rajesh..Later she will run away..When Kunwar sa returns reality will strike him and he will be shocked. Yeah Durga is focused on her studies and future..But Anurag is sort of blinded by love..I think when Durga runs away without getting a chance to tell him what happened..He might turn a bitter loner.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

don't you feel they are rushing the story immediately with this 2 phool 2 mala shadi 🤣

No I think it’ will be base of story or which will force Durga later to fight for her love or haq ,now Durga is only thinking of studying and has accepted in her mind ,their love never will be accepted by society or family

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

kunwar sa is like chunchu mangoose face. His harmones gushing he is ready for parineeta means ding ding🤣🤣 paani bai is stopping that lust. I doubt pani bai Durga are related somehow. That's why she is saving her. What if durgas father is panibai ka ema kid with raja. Knowing that secret elder son killed him 🤣 they may like Durga genuinely 🤣

Kunwar sa is rejecting all the realistic problems they could face and too much in love..Yeah young and wants to rebel..But Paanibai is like challenge accepted I'm going to stop these two at any costs.😂 Yes, maybe Durga is Paanibai's daughter or her sister's daughter.. something like that since she is behaving like she has some rights over Durga trying to make decisions for her..Durga's mother randomly disappearing is fishy too..smiley36

IMG_5451.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Sometimes I feel she knows Duan perfectly if she chose any other they may not revolt ,but with Rajesh both will revolt

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Kunwar sa is rejecting all the realistic problems they could face and too much in love..Yeah young and wants to rebel..But Paanibai is like challenge accepted I'm going to stop these two at any costs.😂 Yes, maybe Durga is Paanibai's daughter or her sister's daughter.. something like that since she is behaving like she has some rights over Durga trying to make decisions for her..Durga's mother randomly disappearing is fishy too..smiley36

IMG_5451.jpeg

durgas mother dead in delivery or sent away after delivery who knows bade saab ki ema kid hogi that way brother sister 🤣🤣🤣