||Pranali aka Durga AT#1|| - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Exactly this they need this episodes to set the base of story and drama for trp audience ,last week leads scenes were to show audience how they are connected and this shaadi track don’t think will come this week or on Monday,may be track will start on Monday ,

I think shaadi won't happen in real sense..Probably just a symbolic shaadi where they exchange garlands and promises. But, eventually they might get separated in upcoming weeks and meet again in the city where they might work or study together..

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Watched all recent episodes of Durga..I love the Rajasthani bgm and the locations too, beautiful! I like the fast pace and how they're focused on developing the story.

Yeah Durga, reminded me of shows like Balika Vadhu,Diya aur baati and Yrkkh S1. Durga's childhood and past seems mysterious..Like Vikram (Anurag's dad) accidentally shot her father while hunting..Sounds fishy like there is more to this and maybe her lineage too. Vikram seems negative and calculative. I think Durga will elope from the Haveli when they force her to get married.
I like the actress who plays Panibai..The character is somewhat annoying yet she brings the conflicts and is busy plotting..If Durga deals with her fiercely it will be interesting.

I also like the couple and their chemistry..They're pretty! I like their bond and how they fell in love naturally over time.❤️ So far the show is interesting and not getting bored. Let's see how it unfolds.

IMG_5443.jpeg

The actress playing paani bai is doing great job. She is annoying but The royal family members are dull to be honest if not for paani bai and emotional dadi' s emotional one liner there is nothing interesting about the characters. I really didn't like the side characters. TO make a story successful they need to build side characters well too. In BV I really loved dadisha and Bhairon and Sumitra.

The thakur family is quite progressive as well hugging their wives in front of family members smiley36 at least something new about royal family Leena aunty createdsmiley37

Anuraag is going to marry her secretly hoping it will acceptable in their family and village and put a full stop to Paani baai's attempt to hunt a good Dulha for kabeli ki ladkismiley36 what a joke🤣

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

I think shaadi won't happen in real sense..Probably just a symbolic shaadi where they exchange garlands and promises. But, eventually they might get separated in upcoming weeks and meet again in the city where they might work or study together..

Naa naa I don't think Durga will go away from the village so soon...they will agree for Durga' s further studies and Anuraag will go to city in peace that they still have time. Then paani baai will strike and Rajesh will make a move to crawl into in their life...then Durga will fight alone.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

Naa naa I don't think Durga will go away from the village so soon...they will agree for Durga' s further studies and Anuraag will go to city in peace that they still have time. Then paani baai will strike and Rajesh will make a move to crawl into in their life...then Durga will fight alone.

This will be interesting too if it's not the cliche story where she runs away..They can show her following her dreams and fighting against Panibai and Rajesh. But maybe since it's itv atleast some temporary separation between the couple could happen.😄

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

The actress playing paani bai is doing great job. She is annoying but The royal family members are dull to be honest if not for paani bai and emotional dadi' s emotional one liner there is nothing interesting about the characters. I really didn't like the side characters. TO make a story successful they need to build side characters well too. In BV I really loved dadisha and Bhairon and Sumitra.

The thakur family is quite progressive as well hugging their wives in front of family members smiley36 at least something new about royal family Leena aunty createdsmiley37

Anuraag is going to marry her secretly hoping it will acceptable in their family and village and put a full stop to Paani baai's attempt to hunt a good Dulha for kabeli ki ladkismiley36 what a joke🤣

Yeah Paanibai and Dadi's clashes and banters are fun..They try to outdo each other and they keep roasting each other.smiley36 But some of the supporting actors are dull..Anurag's mom looks bored to me. Anurag's father okay but his acting is bit stiff. Guy playing Rajesh is good as the creepy villain.

Yeah they seem sort of progressive..The rich bahu is always chilling while bored looking sad elder bahu has to do all work and listen to all the insults. Youngest bahu is busy shipping Anurag and Durga.smiley37

I think if Durga and Anurag's marriage really happens then it will be a secret like the movie Saathiya..Or they just exchange vows and garlands no real marriage for a while as Anurag said "marriage isn't necessary right now.."😄😊

I loved Dadisa and Sumitra in BV too! Dadisa was just so sassy,strong and witty..The actress was brilliant too.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Exactly this they need this episodes to set the base of story and drama for trp audience ,last week leads scenes were to show audience how they are connected and this shaadi track don’t think will come this week or on Monday,may be track will start on Monday ,

Yeah there were hints of this..Durga was thinking of leaving the haveli and going elsewhere if they force her to get married..So I think she will move to Delhi or Mumbai for studies. Maybe Panibai and Vikram will somehow send Anurag away from the village manipulatively and try to get Durga married to Rajesh and she will run away.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 5 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

According to synopsis ,story Durga and story will move to Delhi where she will do her medicals

don't you feel they are rushing the story immediately with this 2 phool 2 mala shadi 🤣
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

May be it was like movie parineeta if someone exchange garlands on some particular day may be considered as husband wife. Kunwar sa is delulu. He was not thinking about her situation and taking promise not to marry with anyone even knowing panni bai n hos father. Durga will run away. Story is fast. Obviously she will not go to haveli people. Let's see whom she meet and how she pursue medical. She is determined to become a doctor. She always thinks about study and kumwar sa love. Actors and asthetics are good.

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This will be interesting too if it's not the cliche story where she runs away..They can show her following her dreams and fighting against Panibai and Rajesh. But maybe since it's itv atleast some temporary separation between the couple could happen.😄

Separation is there.In yesterday iv aashay said when he return he will get shock of his life and he will regret why he didn't spend more time with her. Uske vaade poore nahin honge.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

May be it was like movie parineeta if someone exchange garlands on some particular day may be considered as husband wife. Kunwar sa is delulu. He was not thinking about her situation and taking promise not to marry with anyone even knowing panni bai n hos father. Durga will run away. Story is fast. Obviously she will not go to haveli people. Let's see whom she meet and how she pursue medical. She is determined to become a doctor. She always thinks about study and kumwar sa love. Actors and asthetics are good.

kunwar sa is like chunchu mangoose face. His harmones gushing he is ready for parineeta means ding ding🤣🤣 paani bai is stopping that lust. I doubt pani bai Durga are related somehow. That's why she is saving her. What if durgas father is panibai ka ema kid with raja. Knowing that secret elder son killed him 🤣 they may like Durga genuinely 🤣