Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: mushat

She is slaying the rajashthani looksmiley42 this is the first time I'm watching her as main lead...last time I watched her as Saudamani.. and liked her bengali look toosmiley4

Oh didn't you watch her as Akshara? 🤔

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Just finished watching all the episodes..very good start and Rajashthani BG was cherry on the cake..I remembered balika vadhu scenes. Why do I feel Durga is not a gypsy girl? Panibai might have kidnapped her in her childhood or when she was an infant... everythim she reminds everyone of her bloodline made me think about the possibility. Now that panibai is planning her marriage with Rajesh.. let's see how will they face the challenges? One thing I liked the most is they are not streching unnecessarily..story is moving on a first pace.

Wow you have finished all the episodes.

How do you find leads ?

Btw one thing I like about Durga that she knows how to give back to Panibai. She is not like other typical ITV Female 😄

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today I was doing some work so got the time to watch it in the background while doing my worksmiley36 I don't think I can watch regularly at this slot...it's too early for me..I'll wait for some weeks then decide if I want to take a chance with Leena aunty or not...my experience with her bengali shows are not a good one smiley37

Exactly we will wait for sometime..already pak chuki hu with Jhanak ..if we go deep into the show noway to come back unless we detach ourselves.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

She is a masterpiece, painted with the colors of grace and radiance.smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished watching all the episodes..very good start and Rajashthani BG was cherry on the cake..I remembered balika vadhu scenes. Why do I feel Durga is not a gypsy girl? Panibai might have kidnapped her in her childhood or when she was an infant... everythim she reminds everyone of her bloodline made me think about the possibility. Now that panibai is planning her marriage with Rajesh.. let's see how will they face the challenges? One thing I liked the most is they are not streching unnecessarily..story is moving on a first pace.

Watched all recent episodes of Durga..I love the Rajasthani bgm and the locations too, beautiful! I like the fast pace and how they're focused on developing the story.

Yeah Durga, reminded me of shows like Balika Vadhu,Diya aur baati and Yrkkh S1. Durga's childhood and past seems mysterious..Like Vikram (Anurag's dad) accidentally shot her father while hunting..Sounds fishy like there is more to this and maybe her lineage too. Vikram seems negative and calculative. I think Durga will elope from the Haveli when they force her to get married.
I like the actress who plays Panibai..The character is somewhat annoying yet she brings the conflicts and is busy plotting..If Durga deals with her fiercely it will be interesting.

I also like the couple and their chemistry..They're pretty! I like their bond and how they fell in love naturally over time.❤️ So far the show is interesting and not getting bored. Let's see how it unfolds.

IMG_5443.jpeg

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Watched all recent episodes of Durga..I love the Rajasthani bgm and the locations too, beautiful! I like the fast pace and how they're focused on developing the story.

Yeah Durga, reminded me of shows like Balika Vadhu,Diya aur baati and Yrkkh S1. Durga's childhood and past seems mysterious..Like Vikram (Anurag's dad) accidentally shot her father while hunting..Sounds fishy like there is more to this and maybe her lineage too. Vikram seems negative and calculative. I think Durga will elope from the Haveli when they force her to get married.
I like the actress who plays Panibai..The character is somewhat annoying yet she brings the conflicts and is busy plotting..If Durga deals with her fiercely it will be interesting.

I also like the couple and their chemistry..They're pretty! I like their bond and how they fell in love naturally over time.❤️ So far the show is interesting and not getting bored. Let's see how it unfolds.

IMG_5443.jpeg

Watched all recent episodes of Durga..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

IMG_5443.jpeg

she may run away to any city settle there with another acha admi I feel I just saw a bit today. This man is doing hush hush shadi it won't work there as it's haveli they need a standard bahu
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she may run away to any city settle there with another acha admi I feel I just saw a bit today. This man is doing hush hush shadi it won't work there as it's haveli they need a standard bahu

I think she will runaway to city and study there probably like Anokhi of Shaurya aur Anokhi show..she might meet another guy maybe eventually a colleague at work or someone at college..But hope this won't have a third angle..But on itv it's inevitable so it's possible..😄

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Exactly this they need this episodes to set the base of story and drama for trp audience ,last week leads scenes were to show audience how they are connected and this shaadi track don’t think will come this week or on Monday,may be track will start on Monday ,

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

According to synopsis ,story Durga and story will move to Delhi where she will do her medicals