Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Loved it when Anurag planned the surprise date for Durga. It was a visual treat with fairytale vibes and was really romantic. Both looked great and had such an adorable chemistry. Their hugs and forehead kisses were sweet.smiley27

B7B44D0E-D081-4D18-9775-702823F455EF.jpeg

But, it was followed by lots of foreshadowing dialogues like... He said even if she doesn't tell him, he will know her special moments and will show up to there. She too said she fears she will have to go somewhere far away from him, like she is getting premonitions. Them exchanging the friendship band and taking couple pics seemed like keepsakes for the beautiful memories after the impending separation happens.

Seems for sure Durga will run away from the wedding once she gets to know it's happening. That's what these dialogues seemed to convey. Hope she won't have to go through an abusive marriage. It will be quite tough to watch for me personally, even if they're trying to convey a social message.

Yea I really hope she runs away from the wedding

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Liyo

Yea I really hope she runs away from the wedding

Fingers crossed she will run away to save herself from the wedding..The guy playing Rajesh isn't exactly giving any main character vibes. If they marry it will ruin the whole vibe so I think she will run away for sure.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Manny_123

This type of marriage can get easily annulled if Durga gets married by deception.

If they allow it to get annulled that is.

If this was a city or if the family/village were progressive then it would be possible. But that isn't the case here, bade papa has a lot of influence and while villagers might love durga, they can easily be swayed with them using Parampara, samaj aur religion. While durga has supporters in the family they don't have much power or control in the house, be it dadi, badi maa or chacha/chachi. If durga does get married to rajesh then anurag not being there is a high possibility they might send him to city or delay him. Then it would be 100 against 1, so durga would at disadvantage. So my bet is on durga running away as for the domestic violence part, it may be inflicted by paani bai or royal fam if they kidnap her or she may help women who are suffering from it.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold 💕💕

And my next book will be “bhag durga bhag, 100 ideas to run away” only available on bakwaas.ca

Good idea Nitya smiley36 Yeah hope she won't feel too indebted to Bade papa.. She will definitely need the book "Bhaag Durga Bhaag" for ideas to run for her life from Rajesh!💕

ImageIMG_5868.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 21 hours ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 20 hours ago

Good idea Nitya smiley36 Yeah hope she won't feel too indebted to Bade papa.. She will definitely need the book "Bhaag Durga Bhaag" for ideas to run for her life from Rajesh!💕

ImageIMG_5868.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg

I hope getting on a bus isn't one of them smiley23

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

She will get into bus for sure but just to pursue her ambition smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Definitely not.. in Paanibai's style "Bus 🚌 bahut ho gaya no more buses pleej Maare ko phir se trauma hojaave"smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 20 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Definitely not.. in Paanibai's style "Bus 🚌 bahut ho gaya no more buses pleej Maare ko phir se trauma hojaave"smiley36

Train chalega not bus smiley37
Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Naheeeeee...durga my love once you become a politician open up women centres to help women from all walks of life are safe!

Edited by Choco_mint - 20 hours ago
Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How about a 🐫

smiley36 smiley36

Fudge sai sake I didn't even want to add giggling emoticons 😡😡😡😡😡😡

This 4 words rule is annoying!

Edited by Choco_mint - 20 hours ago