Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I won't be able to stand that Rajesh too..Hope Durga won't marry him..He is too creepy and clicks her pics with Anurag.Also shamelessly asks for dowry..If they show her getting married to him at the start of the show trps will drop..

This track is lot like Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahaani where the father of FL tried to forcefully get her married to some random guy and she with the help of her sister and mother ran away just few hours before the wedding.

@ bold ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

And my next book will be โ€œbhag durga bhag, 100 ideas to run awayโ€ only available on bakwaas.ca

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Durga Serial NEW PROMO Today 28th Sep Anurag and Durga get trapped in the trap laid by Panibai (youtube.com)

They are getting her married without letting her know smiley7

Also foreshadowing that durga will run away, ๐Ÿ’ฆbai saying that if the girl knows she will run. I feel either all rasams will happen but before shaadi she will find out or on the shaadi day. DuAn won't have time to figure something out so either durga run away or groom swap.

But if option 1 happens they can twist the story saying to anurag they wanted to marry her to him but she ran away granted he doesn't know the actually it was rajesh.

This type of marriage can get easily annulled if Durga gets married by deception. This is a whole new level of deception brought by Leena mata ji smiley36.

Imo there won't be groom swaping. DuAn won't get married this soon. Instead this wedding will get somehow stopped. High chances are that Durga will run away or Anurag might save her from this forced shaadi.

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jiocinemas and other sites mention Durga going through domestic violence..I don't know if it's because she gets married to Rajesh or because Panibai tortures her..what you think Diya?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š

I also think domestic violence means pannibai tortured her and run with help of arjun so may be she run away with help of someone from family. From first synopsis I thought she will stand for anurag's mom. Still I don't think they will show her marriage to Rajesh. They will try to marry her after whole family move to delhi. Then who will help her will see. She will meet her mom also coz Anurag said she will get to know about her bday one day. Love story to suspence thriller.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think if Durga runs away, Panibai and Bade Papa will manipulate Anurag to make him believe she betrayed him though he trusts her if he is heartbroken enough he might believe this.
Hope Durga won't be stuck in an abusive marriage with Rajesh..Then I don't think this show would be watchable unless they flash forward the track and give a quick time jump where she breaks free from the marriage somehow. Maybe they want to deal with this topic but still sounds bit too disturbing.

Is there a synopsis on the official site which says Durga will be stuck in an abusive marriage? Hope not๐Ÿ˜Š On jiocinemas it says Durga has to face 'domestic violence' does this mean abusive marriage..

@ bold ๐Ÿ˜” .

I wonโ€™t be able to watch if they go through with the mg I hate such nonsense.and itv is not mature enough to handle these topics in a sensible and sensitive manner.

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

I guess they will suddenly try to cunningly get her married at the party like suddenly announce it thinking she won't refuse because she indebted to Bade Papa.. But she might find out about it and run away to the city..

So much foreshadowing in the dialogues, like the media asked where she will study for her Mbbs since the village has no good colleges. The couple's conversations too hinted at the separation. I don't think Durga Anurag will marry so early either.

Bade Papa is acting like mahaan and kept telling Durga she will study further and is hosting a success party for her..He was shamelessly lying with ease ..He seems lot more evil than Paanibai.๐Ÿ˜ 

Yes there are high chances that Durga run awa from the wedding at the last moment. I am thinking this situation like Anurag might save her. Theu might try to run away from the family but along the way they might get separated and Durga will go to Mumbai for her studies. Either they will have mu between them or both of them will be heartbroken.

Bade papa is double-faced. He twists the words cunningly to his advantage. The fact that he is with Paanibai also because she has something against him and she is knowledgable.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 hours ago

Loved it when Anurag planned the surprise date for Durga. It was a visual treat with fairytale vibes and was really romantic. Both looked great and had such an adorable chemistry. Their hugs and forehead kisses were sweet.smiley27

B7B44D0E-D081-4D18-9775-702823F455EF.jpeg

But, it was followed by lots of foreshadowing dialogues like... He said even if she doesn't tell him, he will know her special moments and will show up to be there. She too said she fears she will have to go somewhere far away from him, like she is getting premonitions. Them exchanging the friendship band and taking couple pics seemed like keepsakes for the beautiful memories after the impending separation happens.

Seems for sure Durga will run away from the wedding once she gets to know it's happening. That's what these dialogues seemed to convey. Hope she won't have to go through an abusive marriage. It will be quite tough to watch for me personally, even if they're trying to convey a social message.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 22 hours ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

So they will twist the narrative to show durga in a bad light. Durga will probably herself find out about this just before wedding and won't get time to figure a way out or let anurag know.

I think someone mentioned that anurag is still studying, so while durga will run away she will still have a scholarship or something and they will meet there again I guess. Only this time there will be misunderstandings between them. That would be good for them while they are in love with each other and have known each other since childhood acting upon their love against society and family it is quite different and hard, it will also give them both a new perspective with anurag maturing and it would be like them falling in love all over again (at least for them, we didn't see that happen so ๐Ÿ˜). Also we only saw the child actors in the beginning epis so they might make a return for flashbacks.

Anurag right now is shown as naive and bit clueless..He knows they're planning Durga's marriage but seems like he almost forgot about it. His heart is at the right place but would love to see him mature lot more and them falling all over in love again!โค๏ธ

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 23 hours ago
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/XMiHr4c-o5M?si=Rx2JPqmRoFjoAyR3

They both are naive . Openly doing everything.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold ๐Ÿ˜” .

I wonโ€™t be able to watch if they go through with the mg I hate such nonsense.and itv is not mature enough to handle these topics in a sensible and sensitive manner.

Yeah so true Nitya, I was thinking of exactly the same Itv isn't mature enough to handle such sensitive topics like abuse..So I don't think I will able to watch the show if Durga gets married to Rajesh.

For now I really like the show it's so good hope it stays this way.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yes there are high chances that Durga run awa from the wedding at the last moment. I am thinking this situation like Anurag might save her. Theu might try to run away from the family but along the way they might get separated and Durga will go to Mumbai for her studies. Either they will have mu between them or both of them will be heartbroken.

Bade papa is double-faced. He twists the words cunningly to his advantage. The fact that he is with Paanibai also because she has something against him and she is knowledgable.

Yes it's possible maybe Anurag might suggest getting married or running away giving up on his studies and to save his future, Durga might leave him and go to Mumbai..This will lead him to believe that she betrayed him when she didn't..He might turn bitter for a while.

Bade Papa is like so good at convincing people he is the most kindhearted person alive though he is totally shrewd and selfish!