Durga ~~ Episode Discussion Thread - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Nahhiiin Nahhiiin. I can’t bear the idea of Durga marrying Tejas the don turned Rajesh the goonda of Rajasthan. Eww Eww sa horaha hai.

IMG_0577.jpeg

https://giphy.com/gifs/anupamkher-anupam-kher-pzr216FfjavbWpILoE
PS: you must be wondering what is she blabbering, please don’t mind me, the screws of my 🧠 are a little loose.smiley31

I won't be able to stand that Rajesh too..Hope Durga won't marry him..He is too creepy and clicks her pics with Anurag.Also shamelessly asks for dowry..If they show her getting married to him at the start of the show trps will drop..

This track is lot like Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahaani where the father of FL tried to forcefully get her married to some random guy and she with the help of her sister and mother ran away just few hours before the wedding.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: sweta2005

This ph can make ml marry another one but not fl ,so I don’t think this Rajesh Durga marriage will happen

Rajesh durga ka marriage hua so we know he is the abuser. Agar nahi hua toh anurag will turn into an abuser.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I won't be able to stand that Rajesh too..Hope Durga won't marry him..He is too creepy and clicks her pics with Anurag.Also shamelessly asks for dowry..If they show her getting married to him at the start of the show trps will drop..

This track is lot like Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahaani where the father of FL tried to forcefully get her married to some random guy and she with the help pf her sister and mother ran away just few hours before the wedding.

Rangu ke audience like bigamy even CJL ka OG script was supposed to be tara marrying arjun and deva saving her from abusive marriage. I feel wohi script hai durga ka
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

@ bold Durga might run away and her kunwarsa unaware of why she has run away might think she betrayed his love and he might agree to marry that third angle ( I think I saw some pic of another girl the other day)

But if that new synopsis posted on a previous page that she’s going to be in an abusive marriage is true, then Durga will probably be shown married to Rajesh. One step further than what Leena G has shown in her other serial. I am not very familiar with colours channel so don’t know if they usually get their FLs married to the villain. But I am not liking this abusive marriage news.

PS Wasn’t there an article about Rajesh kidnapping Durga from Mandir or was that just fake news.

I think if Durga runs away, Panibai and Bade Papa will manipulate Anurag to make him believe she betrayed him though he trusts her if he is heartbroken enough he might believe this.
Hope Durga won't be stuck in an abusive marriage with Rajesh..Then I don't think this show would be watchable unless they flash forward the track and give a quick time jump where she breaks free from the marriage somehow. Maybe they want to deal with this topic but still sounds bit too disturbing.

Is there a synopsis on the official site which says Durga will be stuck in an abusive marriage? Hope not😊 On jiocinemas it says Durga has to face 'domestic violence' does this mean abusive marriage..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Rangu ke audience like bigamy even CJL ka OG script was supposed to be tara marrying arjun and deva saving her from abusive marriage. I feel wohi script hai durga ka

Yes I think maybe Anurag might marry her similar to the typical track in most itv shows where FL is almost marrying a random creepy guy and ML steps into save her..Deva had kidnapped Tara but here Anurag isn't in Badla mode yet so he might swap place with the groom..if the marriage happens.

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Nhikia

but he better not behave like Rajeev from parineeti or ani from jhanak they can make him stupid but not abusive or a cheater

You know there was a show ek tha Raja ek thi rani in that s2 Raja cheated on rani on their nuptial night to make her strong to face upcoming hurdles

Rajeev is a special kind. He initially loved Neeti and now likes Pari due to which bestfriends like sisters are now enemies smiley36. I doubt Anurag will be like that; his love will remain the same but he will be stuck between Zimmedari and Pyaar if third angle comes.

I have heard of Ek Tha Raja Ek thi Rani. Wow I didn't know this plot 🤣. Ek zabardast kahani hai...In Kavya's serial, Kavya ended up with the cheater ML with whom she had a new baby.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Rajesh durga ka marriage hua so we know he is the abuser. Agar nahi hua toh anurag will turn into an abuser.

Jiocinemas and other sites mention Durga going through domestic violence..I don't know if it's because she gets married to Rajesh or because Panibai tortures her..what you think Diya?😄😊

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

@ bold I just made a post on similar lines. Either she’ll run away or marry that 🤮🤮

PS I am so disappointed with my previous predictions,😔 smiley36

I was cooking khayali pulao that Panibai is doing all this on purpose so that it will lead to Durga marrying into the royal family, yahan pe toh it’s ulta, looks like she really hates Durga. Haath dhoke she’s after her , if she was really against the royals she wouldn’t care if Durga studies or marries the prince.

Now I wonder if Durga is the Asli child of the royal family and water lady has swapped children.

This Paanibai creeps me out her wicked laugh "Hihihihi 😈" when planning Durga's marriage to Rajesh gave me the chills..Like she landed straight from a horror movie..The actress acts well..I really dislike the character..I don't know why she wants to ruin Durga's life it's like sadistic pleasure for her. Was she in love with Durga's father who rejected her? So she decides to ruin his daughter's life as revenge..

IMG_5838.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I agree. Plus the fact he hasn't been through what durga has her whole life, in the clips badi ma was saying durga had suffered a lot and struggled to reach where she is now thus its a given that she will be very cautious and far-sighted.

And given how vikram is putting up a good front in front of everyone but working behind the scenes he become the biggest obstacles for them and I feel anurag will find the true faces of his family, not just cuz of durga but because of his mother, its quite clear that she is mistreated by her husband.

Yeah since their background is Anurag and Durga have been treated differently since childhood. That's why Durga comes out more mature than Anurag. So for now he doesn't see it in the angle Durga views. Story wise it seems to make sense.

Now he thinks his father is good and gets influenced by panibai. He hasn't seen the real face of him yet. Yeah Anurag will likely to get to know Vikram's real face due to his father's mistreatment to his mother. I feel thag Vikram might have a mistress 😂

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I think she will be the best supporter of durga .... till the time when durga will 'empower' her after that durga hi jaane either she will be a cheer leader of her OR against her. Most likely the latter, as most of what fl does royally backfires on her latersmiley39

So far I have not seen any characters deviated from their original stand as in from neg to positive in Jhanak. So Leena might be the type to not change that until the end of the serial. If so Badi Maa will always be her supporter. It would be disapointing to see such sad fate of character getting negative.