Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

smiley19Arre Nisha what did you just say, you haven’t read my post Dhyan Se,my prediction of marriage was about Durga marrying the hero not the villain.

sooooooooooorysmiley19, should have known you dont predict bhayankar stuff.

Dont trust this PH or the TRP audience, so I am going to stay put till I know whats happening.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

Dont trust this PH or the TRP audience, so I am going to stay put till I know whats happening.

@ bold oh god this made me laugh, you will have to stay put until eternity because knowing the state of itv shows one never knows what’s happening.smiley36
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: sunshining

This ph can make ml marry another one but not fl ,so I don’t think this Rajesh Durga marriage will happen

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Man, this show is so aesthetic af right now 😍! Like fr, it’s way more entertaining than anything else on Sitara atm. Those other shows getting hella bland tbh

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Nahhiiin Nahhiiin. I can’t bear the idea of Durga marrying Tejas the don turned Rajesh the goonda of Rajasthan. Eww Eww sa horaha hai.

IMG_0577.jpeg

https://giphy.com/gifs/anupamkher-anupam-kher-pzr216FfjavbWpILoE
PS: you must be wondering what is she blabbering, please don’t mind me, the screws of my 🧠 are a little loose.smiley31

I never watched jhanak so idk about that but it's alright I understand what you must be feeling but if any third angle is actually entertained by any one of the leads then it won't be an atoot Prem kahani I don't mind them following ' memory loss' track
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nhikia

I never watched jhanak so idk about that but it's alright I understand what you must be feeling but if any third angle is actually entertained by any one of the leads then it won't be an atoot Prem kahani I don't mind them following ' memory loss' track

@ bold agree absolutely. Good point.

PS Then it won’t be Atoot prem kahani it will become toota prem kahani.smiley36 And that’s what all these PH’s secretly aim for.

Edited by Hopefaith - a day ago
sunshining thumbnail

@ bold agree absolutely. Good point.

PS Then it won’t be Atoot prem kahani it will become toota prem kahani.smiley36 And that’s what all these PH’s secretly aim for.

its no longer a secret Nitya. The likes of pyZama have even brain washed TRP audience in believing phirse jooda nayee kahani is mahaan😡

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Durga Serial NEW PROMO Today 28th Sep Anurag and Durga get trapped in the trap laid by Panibai (youtube.com)

They are getting her married without letting her know smiley7

Also foreshadowing that durga will run away, 💦bai saying that if the girl knows she will run. I feel either all rasams will happen but before shaadi she will find out or on the shaadi day. DuAn won't have time to figure something out so either durga run away or groom swap.

But if option 1 happens they can twist the story saying to anurag they wanted to marry her to him but she ran away granted he doesn't know the actually it was rajesh.

I guess they will suddenly try to cunningly get her married at the party like suddenly announce it thinking she won't refuse because she indebted to Bade Papa.. But she might find out about it and run away to the city..

So much foreshadowing in the dialogues, like the media asked where she will study for her Mbbs since the village has no good colleges. The couple's conversations too hinted at the separation. I don't think Durga Anurag will marry so early either.

Bade Papa is acting like mahaan and kept telling Durga she will study further and is hosting a success party for her..He was shamelessly lying with ease ..He seems lot more evil than Paanibai.😠

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

agree , I was feeling a little uneasy after all the kisise Shaddi maat karna dialogues. Kuch zaroor hone wala hai.

I too don’t think he’s problematic yet, he’s naive, I don’t know how to word this properly but sometimes when you’ve led a happy carefree young life and have faced no tough situations ( like other less privileged common people face) you feel everything will fall into place easily.

I am not saying he’s insensitive or doesn’t understand what others go through but since he’s almost lived an insulated life, his approach is quick fix “ promise me you won’t marry,I too won’t marry “ hum bhag jayenge, we will move away from here you study I will work etc sab ka solution hai kunwarsa ke paas, but life is not so easy ek promise Lelo and it will be happily ever after.

Durga has been raised differently, and has faced difficulties ( acc to badi Maa) though she lives with them she’s fully aware that she’s not one of them and won’t be accepted as their equal and in my opinion she’s burdened by that overwhelming feeling of being grateful to the king for providing her with comforts and education which others in her kabila probably can’t even think of. It will be very difficult for her to oppose that bade papa.

I don’t even know what I’ve written makes sense.

PS: hummlog sab are worried about Durga’s mg to that creep, you never know it might be Kunwarsa himself “gifting”us with a third angle by marrying someone else.

Yes, I think Anurag is just hopelessly in love..So far he is such a sweet character always beside Durga rooting for her. Sometimes he can be bit over enthusiastic still keeps making efforts to keep Durga happy.

Durga is definitely lot more practical and thinks with logic. Yeah Bade papa is too cunning and keeps praising Durga reminding her she is indebted to him..So for her refusing him will be too tough! But I think she might run away..or some twist will happen stopping this marriage.

Yeah I think a third angle is always possible since it's itv and the makers of this show is known for this arc.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Man, this show is so aesthetic af right now 😍! Like fr, it’s way more entertaining than anything else on Sitara atm. Those other shows getting hella bland tbh

I have a feeling garima is handling aesthetics. she was rishta ka CD