Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold Durga might run away and her kunwarsa unaware of why she has run away might think she betrayed his love and agree to marry that third angle ( I think I saw some pic of another girl the other day)

But if that new synopsis posted on a previous page that she’s going to be in an abusive marriage is true, then Durga will probably be shown married to Rajesh. One step further than what Leena G has shown in her other serial. I am not very familiar with colours channel so don’t know if they usually get their FLs married to the villain. But I am not liking this abusive marriage news.

PS Wasn’t there an article about Rajesh kidnapping Durga from Mandir or was that just fake news.

wouldn't mind Durga marrying Rajesh if she manages to fight him back and divorce then move on
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I think they will have her do all rasams unknowingly, other then engagement all rasams are easy to do like sangeet, mehendi and haldi. It happens in almost all serials ml and fl unknowingly doing rasam one example that comes to mind is icchapyaari naagin. There the fl literally didn't know she was getting married until the mandap smiley39

fl must be naagin we can spare them they are not normal humans

But yaha toh Durga insaan hain itni saari rasmein karwayenge toh use pata nahi lagega kya

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Can't say what leena mata ji is going to do. Yesterday she was saying mujhe lag raha hai mein aapse bahut dur chali jaungi so i think she will run away. Aap mujhe galat na samjhna so he will think she ditched him. I don't know how she will become doctor in all this?

@ bold I just made a post on similar lines. Either she’ll run away or marry that 🤮🤮

PS I am so disappointed with my previous predictions,😔 smiley36

I was cooking khayali pulao that Panibai is doing all this on purpose so that it will lead to Durga marrying into the royal family, yahan pe toh it’s ulta, looks like she really hates Durga. Haath dhoke she’s after her , if she was really against the royals she wouldn’t care if Durga studies or marries the prince.

Now I wonder if Durga is the Asli child of the royal family and water lady has swapped children.

Edited by Hopefaith - a day ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

wouldn't mind Durga marrying Rajesh if she manages to fight him back and divorce then move on

Nahhiiin Nahhiiin. I can’t bear the idea of Durga marrying Tejas the don turned Rajesh the goonda of Rajasthan. Eww Eww sa horaha hai.

IMG_0577.jpeg

https://giphy.com/gifs/anupamkher-anupam-kher-pzr216FfjavbWpILoE
PS: you must be wondering what is she blabbering, please don’t mind me, the screws of my 🧠 are a little loose.smiley31

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nahhiiin Nahhiiin. I can’t bear the idea of Durga marrying Tejas the don turned Rajesh the goonda of Rajasthan. Eww Eww sa horaha hai.

IMG_0577.jpeg

https://giphy.com/gifs/anupamkher-anupam-kher-pzr216FfjavbWpILoE
PS: you must be wondering what is she blabbering, please don’t mind me, the screws of my 🧠 are a little loose.smiley31

There is no sense of showing her marriage with Rajesh. If fl will marry with 50 yr old gunda then what is left in her love story and comparing her with maa parvati. If they are showing her fearless like Goddess Durga then she should run away and fulfill her dreams and fight for her rights. They were promoting she will fight for haq n love then from where this abusive maariage track coming?

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Nisha you should give it a try it's a good show would love to discuss it with you! Pranali is amazing here..and show is aesthetically pretty too..

I was seriously going to this weekend Priya, but now that I have heard of Durga possibly being forced into marrying the villian and having to endure domestic violence, I'd rather stay clear of it for now. Will start if she manages to run away without getting married.

sunshining thumbnail

@ bold I just made a post on similar lines. Either she’ll run away or marry that 🤮🤮

PS I am so disappointed with my predictions,😔 smiley36

I was cooking khayali pulao that Panibai is doing all this on purpose so that it will lead to Durga marrying into the royal family, yahan pe toh it’s ulta, looks like she really hates Durga. Haath dhoke she’s after her , if she was really against the royals she wouldn’t care if Durga studies or marries the prince.

Now I wonder if Durga is the Asli child of the royal family and water lady has swapped children.

for once I hope your prediction of her getting married is incorrect Nitya so I can start watching this show.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I was seriously going to this weekend Priya, but now that I have heard of Durga possibly being forced into marrying the villian and having to endure domestic violence, I'd rather stay clear of it for now. Will start if she manages to run away without getting married.

smiley36

come here Nishasmiley31smiley31smiley31

Oh damn I have to continue to blabbersmiley36

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

for once I hope your prediction of her getting married is incorrect Nitya so I can start watching this show.

smiley19Arre Nisha what did you just say, you haven’t read my post Dhyan Se,my past prediction of marriage was about Durga marrying the hero not the villain.
Edited by Hopefaith - a day ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

I don’t think her marriage with Rajesh will happen in real ,may be she will run away,or get married to ml ,but every one’ thinking she married villain