Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Leena mata might make Kunwar sa does adhi shaadi with the third angle. DuAn will have already done symbolic marriage before that. smiley36

but he better not behave like Rajeev from parineeti or ani from jhanak they can make him stupid but not abusive or a cheater

You know there was a show ek tha Raja ek thi rani in that s2 Raja cheated on rani on their nuptial night to make her strong to face upcoming hurdles

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold I have to give my usual gaalis kutte kamine sadde huve 🥚 hai yeh panibai and that king. He has turned out to be the biggest villain. That Rajesh is just a greedy unscrupulous womanizer.

Hope she runs away.

she's looking so pretty in saree btw bin baataye shadi hogi kaise ?
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

she's looking so pretty in saree btw bin baataye shadi hogi kaise ?

I think they will have her do all rasams unknowingly, other then engagement all rasams are easy to do like sangeet, mehendi and haldi. It happens in almost all serials ml and fl unknowingly doing rasam one example that comes to mind is icchapyaari naagin. There the fl literally didn't know she was getting married until the mandap smiley39

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can't say what leena mata ji is going to do. Yesterday she was saying mujhe lag raha hai mein aapse bahut dur chali jaungi so i think she will run away. Aap mujhe galat na samjhna so he will think she ditched him. I don't know how she will become doctor in all this?

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Can't say what leena mata ji is going to do. Yesterday she was saying mujhe lag raha hai mein aapse bahut dur chali jaungi so i think she will run away. Aap mujhe galat na samjhna so he will think she ditched him. I don't know how she will become doctor in all this?

One thing is very clear makers have really kept curiously clear ,no one knows what will happen next

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

So they will twist the narrative to show durga in a bad light. Durga will probably herself find out about this just before wedding and won't get time to figure a way out or let anurag know.

I think someone mentioned that anurag is still studying, so while durga will run away she will still have a scholarship or something and they will meet there again I guess. Only this time there will be misunderstandings between them. That would be good for them while they are in love with each other and have known each other since childhood acting upon their love against society and family it is quite different and hard, it will also give them both a new perspective with anurag maturing and it would be like them falling in love all over again (at least for them, we didn't see that happen so 😍). Also we only saw the child actors in the beginning epis so they might make a return for flashbacks.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Durga Serial NEW PROMO Today 28th Sep Anurag and Durga get trapped in the trap laid by Panibai (youtube.com)

They are getting her married without letting her know smiley7

Also foreshadowing that durga will run away, 💦bai saying that if the girl knows she will run. I feel either all rasams will happen but before shaadi she will find out or on the shaadi day. DuAn won't have time to figure something out so either durga run away or groom swap.

But if option 1 happens they can twist the story saying to anurag they wanted to marry her to him but she ran away granted he doesn't know the actually it was rajesh.

Now what is this ? 😢 panibai is seriously too much

She can't do such things with Durga

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

So they will twist the narrative to show durga in a bad light. Durga will probably herself find out about this just before wedding and won't get time to figure a way out or let anurag know.

I think someone mentioned that anurag is still studying, so while durga will run away she will still have a scholarship or something and they will meet there again I guess. Only this time there will be misunderstandings between them. That would be good for them while they are in love with each other and have known each other since childhood acting upon their love against society and family it is quite different and hard, it will also give them both a new perspective with anurag maturing and it would be like them falling in love all over again (at least for them, we didn't see that happen so 😍). Also we only saw the child actors in the beginning epis so they might make a return for flashbacks.

@ bold Durga might run away and her kunwarsa unaware of why she has run away might think she betrayed his love and he might agree to marry that third angle ( I think I saw some pic of another girl the other day)

But if that new synopsis posted on a previous page that she’s going to be in an abusive marriage is true, then Durga will probably be shown married to Rajesh. One step further than what Leena G has shown in her other serial. I am not very familiar with colours channel so don’t know if they usually get their FLs married to the villain. But I am not liking this abusive marriage news.

PS Wasn’t there an article about Rajesh kidnapping Durga from Mandir or was that just fake news.

Edited by Hopefaith - a day ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

@ bold Durga might run away and her kunwarsa unaware of why she has run away might think she betrayed his love and agree to marry that third angle ( I think I saw some pic of another girl the other day)

But if that new synopsis posted on a previous page that she’s going to be in an abusive marriage is true, then Durga will probably be shown married to Rajesh. One step further than what Leena G has shown in her other serial. I am not very familiar with colours channel so don’t know if they usually get their FLs married to the villain. But I am not liking this abusive marriage news.

PS Wasn’t there an article about Rajesh kidnapping Durga from Mandir or was that just fake news.

sorry Shaveta forgot to tag you
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

@ bold Durga might run away and her kunwarsa unaware of why she has run away might think she betrayed his love and agree to marry that third angle ( I think I saw some pic of another girl the other day)

It’s this only not sure where the story is going it can be anything