Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah Anurag's uncle seems to be a good and kond-hearted person. He brought the vehicle in cade they might need it to rescue the sick girl. He was also thoughtful enough to consider Anurag's request and then waited for them to come so that he could pick Durga.

Yes Anurag is hopelessly in love. He doesn't think much head unlike Durga which is why he appears to be immature. Guess that's where makers wanna develop his character. I hope he stands up for Durga when the time comes. Yes, his intention is not bad. Unknowingly he creates troubles for Durga smiley36

I agree. Plus the fact he hasn't been through what durga has her whole life, in the clips badi ma was saying durga had suffered a lot and struggled to reach where she is now thus its a given that she will be very cautious and far-sighted.

And given how vikram is putting up a good front in front of everyone but working behind the scenes he become the biggest obstacles for them and I feel anurag will find the true faces of his family, not just cuz of durga but because of his mother, its quite clear that she is mistreated by her husband.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I love these two and badi maa is a sweet character ❤️

Daadi also likes Durga

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Nhikia

but but u forgot one thing this is Leena jis show kunwar sa might end up marrying someone else and will marry Durga too then he will play pendulum between both

Leena mata might make Kunwar sa does adhi shaadi with the third angle. DuAn will have already done symbolic marriage before that. smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Daadi also likes Durga

How is Durga for you Mickey? smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

I love these two and badi maa is a sweet character ❤️

I just hope she won't become a psycho. 😂😂 She literally went from goody to psycho on Spy bahu show colors. I am quite skeptic about her roles smiley37

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I just hope she won't become a psycho. 😂😂 She literally went from goody to psycho on Spy bahu show colors. I am quite skeptic about her roles smiley37

I think she will be the best supporter of durga .... till the time when durga will 'empower' her after that durga hi jaane either she will be a cheer leader of her OR against her. Most likely the latter, as most of what fl does royally backfires on her latersmiley39

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Durga Serial NEW PROMO Today 28th Sep Anurag and Durga get trapped in the trap laid by Panibai (youtube.com)

They are getting her married without letting her know smiley7

Also foreshadowing that durga will run away, 💦bai saying that if the girl knows she will run. I feel either all rasams will happen but before shaadi she will find out or on the shaadi day. DuAn won't have time to figure something out so either durga run away or groom swap.

But if option 1 happens they can twist the story saying to anurag they wanted to marry her to him but she ran away granted he doesn't know the actually it was rajesh.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like this cool chacha the nice one who waits to pick Durga from Kunwarsa's bike to save her from Terror Paanibai and he says "Follow us" but confused Cousin with no dialogues is standing there like a pillar.. smiley36 Kunwarsa "Kisi aur se shaadi mat karna "sirf meri rehna Durga sirf meri" like some foreshadowing like a third angle..hope notsmiley36 He was cute when He asked her to hold his shoulder when he rode the bike and she was smiling shyly but him asking her not to marry anyone else was bit weird..Guess the guy is just hopelessly in love..He isn't like problematic yet and probably is just looking out for her to make sure she won't marry some creep I guess..Sometimes his impulsiveness gets Durga in trouble..not intentionally.

IMG_5793.jpeg

agree , I was feeling a little uneasy after all the kisise Shaddi maat karna dialogues. Kuch zaroor hone wala hai.

I too don’t think he’s problematic yet, he’s naive, I don’t know how to word this properly but sometimes when you’ve led a happy carefree young life and have faced no tough situations ( like other less privileged common people face) you feel everything will fall into place easily.

I am not saying he’s insensitive or doesn’t understand what others go through but since he’s almost lived an insulated life, his approach is quick fix “ promise me you won’t marry,I too won’t marry “ hum bhag jayenge, we will move away from here you study I will work etc sab ka solution hai kunwarsa ke paas, but life is not so easy ek promise Lelo and it will be happily ever after.

Durga has been raised differently, and has faced difficulties ( acc to badi Maa) though she lives with them she’s fully aware that she’s not one of them and won’t be accepted as their equal and in my opinion she’s burdened by that overwhelming feeling of being grateful to the king for providing her with comforts and education which others in her kabila probably can’t even think of. It will be very difficult for her to oppose that bade papa.

I don’t even know what I’ve written makes sense.

PS: hummlog sab are worried about Durga’s mg to that creep, you never know it might be Kunwarsa himself “gifting”us with a third angle by marrying someone else.

Edited by Hopefaith - a day ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Durga Serial NEW PROMO Today 28th Sep Anurag and Durga get trapped in the trap laid by Panibai (youtube.com)

They are getting her married without letting her know smiley7

Also foreshadowing that durga will run away, 💦bai saying that if the girl knows she will run. I feel either all rasams will happen but before shaadi she will find out or on the shaadi day. DuAn won't have time to figure something out so either durga run away or groom swap.

But if option 1 happens they can twist the story saying to anurag they wanted to marry her to him but she ran away granted he doesn't know the actually it was rajesh.

@ bold I have to give my usual gaalis kutte kamine sadde huve 🥚 hai yeh panibai and that king. He has turned out to be the biggest villain. That Rajesh is just a greedy unscrupulous womanizer.

Hope she runs away.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold I have to give my usual gaalis kutte kamine sadde huve 🥚 hai yeh panibai and that king. He has turned out to be the biggest villain. That Rajesh is just a greedy unscrupulous womanizer.

Hope she runs away.

Ikr I was hoping rajesh would be a grey character, and a relative of durga who is in disguise protecting her from afar.