Durga ~~ Episode Discussion Thread - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

thank you Nityasmiley31. yes, very well done, although I felt choreography wise they could've done better. Found transition isnt great in a couple of places. PR looks drop dead gorgeous 😘 and has done exceptionally well. And the setting is awesome, very authentic.

Nisha you should give it a try it's a good show would love to discuss it with you! Pranali is amazing here..and show is aesthetically pretty too..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ye Bade Papa toh creepy lagta hai. Just hope he’s not immortal like a certain someone smiley37

Bade papas of itv are born to create drama and watch characters in trouble then faint and almost die but still come back everytime with lot more energy like they got blessed by magical fountain of youth and immortality smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I don't think so that would be creepy maybe she might almost be on the brink of the marriage but might save herself at the last moment..

But the storyline is that Durga is in an abusive marrage and her journey. But if she is saved from Rajesh and ends up marrying kunwar sa, then how the marraige will be abusive

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Ye Bade Papa toh creepy lagta hai. Just hope he’s not immortal like a certain someone smiley37

Lolsmiley37

Immortal Bade papa ko best friend award Mila hai, he will survive 3 more generations smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I like this cool chacha the nice one who waits to pick Durga from Kunwarsa's bike to save her from Terror Paanibai and he says "Follow us" but confused Cousin with no dialogues is standing there like a pillar.. smiley36 Kunwarsa "Kisi aur se shaadi mat karna "sirf meri rehna Durga sirf meri" like some foreshadowing like a third angle..hope notsmiley36 He was cute when He asked her to hold his shoulder when he rode the bike and she was smiling shyly but him asking her not to marry anyone else was bit weird..Guess the guy is just hopelessly in love..He isn't like problematic yet and probably is just looking out for her to make sure she won't marry some creep I guess..Sometimes his impulsiveness gets Durga in trouble..not intentionally.

IMG_5793.jpeg

Yeah Anurag's uncle seems to be a good and kond-hearted person. He brought the vehicle in cade they might need it to rescue the sick girl. He was also thoughtful enough to consider Anurag's request and then waited for them to come so that he could pick Durga.

Yes Anurag is hopelessly in love. He doesn't think much head unlike Durga which is why he appears to be immature. Guess that's where makers wanna develop his character. I hope he stands up for Durga when the time comes. Yes, his intention is not bad. Unknowingly he creates troubles for Durga smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

He will live long enough to see the ending of Durga serial smiley37.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Do you think they will show durga and rajesh marriage. It's ewww. Hope they will show rajesh will kidnap her but she run away with help of arjun. May be Arjun is Rajesh's brother. Between if I'm not wrong shehzada also gave look test for durga. May be he is Arjun.

I don't think it will be successful. Considering this is Leena's show she will show toxicity in this track for sure.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah Anurag's uncle seems to be a good and kond-hearted person. He brought the vehicle in cade they might need it to rescue the sick girl. He was also thoughtful enough to consider Anurag's request and then waited for them to come so that he could pick Durga.

Yes Anurag is hopelessly in love. He doesn't think much head unlike Durga which is why he appears to be immature. Guess that's where makers wanna develop his character. I hope he stands up for Durga when the time comes. Yes, his intention is not bad. Unknowingly he creates troubles for Durga smiley36

but but u forgot one thing this is Leena jis show kunwar sa might end up marrying someone else and will marry Durga too then he will play pendulum between both
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I have no words for anurag, someone take him and give him a few slaps. He heard paani bai and his dad planning and probably knows they will try to marry her off so why is he behaving like a hopelessly-in-love husband? smiley26 Do it in private bro smiley19 those vultures will start accelerate durga's marriage plans with a speed that will leave leopards crying.smiley44

DURGA!!! TEACH YOUR KUWAR SA SOME SUBTILITY PLZZ!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anurag needs to read the atmostphere before acting up. He didn't hear the planning properly. He convenietly heard they want to get Durga married. He only knows half truthsmiley36. Be that as it may, he knows how Durga has been treated there and she has been made to aware of her status. So he should have been careful smiley36