Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Aesthetics of these scenes are too good smiley9

But, why is Kuwar sa Anurag doing all this for Durga? Neither is she his fiancée nor his wife..

If he has guts, he should reveal to his family about his love.. wanting to marry her..

Arey bhai unka scene chal rha hai ab

They are gf-bf now 🥹😎

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Cutie Kunwarsa naa padhne denge Durga ko inko tum kya mile krna hai... 12vi ki hai bus ladki ne abi btao bhla 😆😆

mujhe ye yaad aatha hai smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VYPMPC5XlA

chaipaani thumbnail

YouTube ne video reject krdiya hai bro 😆🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

YouTube ne video reject krdiya hai bro 😆🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYGV3IQ9nQ ye lo a a a a aa
chaipaani thumbnail

Pranali ko Bade Papa sahi nahi mil paa rhe hain kisi bhi show mein 🤣

Iykyk

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team DuAn

Iykyk

Ye Bade Papa toh creepy lagta hai. Just hope he’s not immortal like a certain someone smiley37
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Exactly last minute they changed

I think because the ML name in Megha Barsenge name is also Arjun and colors doesn't want two Arjun on same channel so last minute change.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like this cool chacha the nice one who waits to pick Durga from Kunwarsa's bike to save her from Terror Paanibai and he says "Follow us" but confused Cousin with no dialogues is standing there like a pillar.. smiley36 Kunwarsa "Kisi aur se shaadi mat karna "sirf meri rehna Durga sirf meri" like some foreshadowing like a third angle..hope notsmiley36 He was cute when He asked her to hold his shoulder when he rode the bike and she was smiling shyly but him asking her not to marry anyone else was bit weird..Guess the guy is just hopelessly in love..He isn't like problematic yet and probably is just looking out for her to make sure she won't marry some creep I guess..Sometimes his impulsiveness gets Durga in trouble..not intentionally.

IMG_5793.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Iykyk

Yeah I prefer a cool papa with banters..not Nosy Bade Papa who wants to create problems smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I have a feeling Durga might (be forced to ) end up marrying that uncle Rajesh smiley18

I don't think so that would be creepy maybe she might almost be on the brink of the marriage but might save herself at the last moment..