Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Exactly for child role first when every knew it was Arjun ,then suddenly with promo we came to know it’s anurag

the other day when LeenaG was being interviewed ( PR and AM were sitting with her along with the other producer) she also accidentally referred to AM’s character as Arjun.

Edited by Hopefaith - 2 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

the other day when LeenaG was being interviewed ( PR and AM were sitting with her along with the other producer) she also accidentally referred to AM’s character as Arjun.

Exactly last minute they changed

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Nisha 💕i want you to watch this (if you haven’t already ) quite well done.

thank you Nityasmiley31. yes, very well done, although I felt choreography wise they could've done better. Found transition isnt great in a couple of places. PR looks drop dead gorgeous 😘 and has done exceptionally well. And the setting is awesome, very authentic.

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Imagine here Vikram fixed Durga and his marriage and later Rajesh caught Durga and Anurag in there prem vihar

https://x.com/sparklexe_/status/1839568868563370431?s=46

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Aesthetics of these scenes are too good smiley9

But, why is Kuwar sa Anurag doing all this for Durga? Neither is she his fiancée nor his wife..

If he has guts, he should reveal to his family about his love.. wanting to marry her..

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

But, why is Kuwar sa Anurag doing all this for Durga? Neither is she his fiancée nor his wife..

If he has guts, he should reveal to his family about his love.. wanting to marry her..

phir ek din mein serial khatamsmiley36

But seriously I agree@ bold

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

I have a feeling Durga might (be forced to ) end up marrying that uncle Rajesh smiley18

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

But it’s not that he has no guts,he is ready to run away and get married post completing his studies which is I think 2-3 years left

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cutie Kunwarsa naa padhne denge Durga ko inko tum kya mile krna hai... 12vi ki hai bus ladki ne abi btao bhla 😆😆

Edited by chaipaani - 2 days ago