Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

(16) 🦁☀️ on X: "@eternalfatee @trashyitvacct Wait I’ll show you https://t.co/Gk7SLKhOfl" / X

This is new, so durga will marry rajesh? And who is this arjun?

So we were partially right I guess, durga will leave to either mumbai or delhi under what circumstances we are not sure. We were predicting that durga may be assumed dead but pata chala its anurag smiley39 who will come with new identity arjun smiley39

Ya story narration I also read it’s how fighting domestic violence,she completes her medical studies and later join politics and also about her un require love story she fights for against society

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ya story narration I also read it’s how fighting domestic violence,she completes her medical studies and later join politics and also about her un require love story she fights for against society

Wait what?? Don't tell me this will be a tragedy and will have lots of tears.smiley7

They better make duan end up together, happily. Its literally in the show title, atoot prem kahani smiley26

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Wait what?? Don't tell me this will be a tragedy and will have lots of tears.smiley7

They better make duan end up together, happily. Its literally in the show title, atoot prem kahani smiley26

They will end up but later ,it’s their fight against society to accept their love

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

(16) 🦁☀️ on X: "@eternalfatee @trashyitvacct Wait I’ll show you https://t.co/Gk7SLKhOfl" / X

This is new, so durga will marry rajesh? And who is this arjun?

So we were partially right I guess, durga will leave to either mumbai or delhi under what circumstances we are not sure. We were predicting that durga may be assumed dead but pata chala its anurag smiley39 who will come with new identity arjun smiley39

Do you think they will show durga and rajesh marriage. It's ewww. Hope they will show rajesh will kidnap her but she run away with help of arjun. May be Arjun is Rajesh's brother. Between if I'm not wrong shehzada also gave look test for durga. May be he is Arjun.

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Do you think they will show durga and rajesh marriage. It's ewww. Hope they will show rajesh will kidnap her but she run away with help of arjun. May be Arjun is Rajesh's brother. Between if I'm not wrong shehzada also gave look test for durga. May be he is Arjun.

I think by mistake they wrote Arjun,it will be Anurag only ,remember we had known first ml name is Arjun ,not anurag

Edited by sweta2005 - 2 days ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

double eww 🤢 i guess in some sections of Indian society this is still prevalent, girls are forcibly married off to men from their own caste or tribe. That Rajesh is so creepy,i agree with you I hope she runs away.
I don’t mind hiring some 🦹‍♀️🦹‍♂️ 🧛🧛‍♀️ to kidnap Durga, Supremo ko bulana padega, he’s doing nothing nowadays except killing machchar, time for him to do something useful.

I think Arjun must have been the name chosen for the ML initially, later they must have changed it to Anurag. I don’t think there’s any Arjun.

Shezada has signed up for BB, hasn’t he.

Edited by Hopefaith - 2 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

double eww 🤢 i guess in some sections of Indian society this is still prevalent, girls are forcibly married off to men from their own caste or tribe. That Rajesh is so creepy,i agree with you I hope she runs away. I don’t mind hiring some 🦹‍♀️🦹‍♂️ 🧛🧛‍♀️ to kidnap Durga,

I think Arjun must have been the name chosen for the ML initially, later they must have changed it to Anurag. I don’t think there’s any Arjun.

Shezada has signed up for BB, hasn’t he.

Exactly for child role first when every knew it was Arjun ,then suddenly with promo we came to know it’s anurag