Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 2 days ago

Obviously it won't happen like that in the actual epis smiley39she will probably give bhashan of 10 mins and let them off with a warning like 'he is my husband'! That's seems to the the tag line of every fl on itv smiley37

I don't watch the show but its promo/precap come on my youtube feed, the ml is totally different breed marrying the women that deceived him multiple times and not trusting his wife like even 0.1%.

Honestly itv needs to stop using religions in their shows and its not about using them, rather they are misrepresenting them. I had the same problem in yrkkh and even with this rab se hai dua show smiley7

The women go around saying shiv parvati one couple and then saying the same thing to another man that's just disgusting. And this...I am a muslim and it is for fact in islam its haram, meaning prohibited to marry two sisters to one man. Itv needs to take change like others around the world have, you don't see religion in any western countries tv shows, or even asian nowadays korean, chinese, or even pakistani. If you are doing it then do it appropriately.

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

I thought ml would probably reject her this time coz last time she played with him left him at the altar urghhhh

Ikr smiley39

Not just one but multiple times she deceived him but still he goes behind her wagging his tail. I mean how dumb do you need to be to still fall, sure she may have done some good or changed according to him (but not really, just putting a front) still you need to be reserved or even if things are back to normal then treat her as what she actually is, a saali. Your wife's sister is your sister. smiley26

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Obviously it won't happen like that in the actual epis smiley39she will probably give bhashan of 10 mins and let them off with a warning like 'he is my husband'! That's seems to the the tag line of every fl on itv smiley37

I don't watch the show but its promo/precap come on my youtube feed, the ml is totally different breed marrying the women that deceived him multiple times and not trusting his wife like even 0.1%.

Honestly itv needs to stop using religions in their shows and its not about using them, rather they are misrepresenting them. I had the same problem in yrkkh and even with this rab se hai dua show smiley7

The women go around saying shiv parvati one couple and then saying the same thing to another man that's just disgusting. And this...I am a muslim and it is for fact in islam its haram, meaning prohibited to marry two sisters to one man. Itv needs to take change like others around the world have, you don't see religion in any western countries tv shows, or even asian nowadays korean, chinese, or even pakistani. If you are doing it then do it appropriately.

Yes he's such a horrible ml

They did it nicely in the first season the ml( who was already married) had to marry someone else out of guilt because of what his mother did and he silently faced all the insults even when his own mother supported him he questioned her she should be slapping him not supporting

https://youtu.be/EGKjKTy8ThI?si=mQlPRX08lpEINA7n

This is the clip from first season

Edited by Nhikia - 2 days ago
Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

I have no words for anurag, someone take him and give him a few slaps. He heard paani bai and his dad planning and probably knows they will try to marry her off so why is he behaving like a hopelessly-in-love husband? smiley26 Do it in private bro smiley19 those vultures will start accelerate durga's marriage plans with a speed that will leave leopards crying.smiley44

DURGA!!! TEACH YOUR KUWAR SA SOME SUBTILITY PLZZ!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by Fantasyera - 2 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

ohhhhh

Pr actually looked convincing as a student I didn't expect that

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have no words for anurag, someone take him and give him a few slaps. He heard paani bai and his dad planning and probably knows they will try to marry her off so why is he behaving like a hopelessly-in-love husband? smiley26 Do it in private bro smiley19 those vultures will start accelerate durga's marriage plans with a speed that will leave leopards crying.smiley44

smiley36

On a serious note I think he’s very dil kaa saaf, one of those people who are called idealists in love, who believe that everything will fall into place.

if he doesn’t behave @ bold then the story won’t move even an inch forward, he’s β€œthe villain” of his own love story. As you said this behaviour of his will spur his dad and πŸ’¦ bai into action.

Let’s see what’s going to happen next, I prefer fast paced eps, much better than boring family living room scenes where they are shown repeating the same dialogue against the FL , and both ML and FL have nothing to do

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

an has some issues i did not like few of his traits like saying tum ye math kehna tumhe mujhse shadi karni hai and also when she talks about padhai he talks about pyaar πŸ˜‚

Just that since i have watched only clips so Don't want to judge him. But he seems to have some issues πŸ˜‚

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Much needed

And i was wondering why is he behaving like nothing happenedsmiley14

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team DuAn

(16) πŸ¦β˜€οΈ on X: "@eternalfatee @trashyitvacct Wait I’ll show you https://t.co/Gk7SLKhOfl" / X

This is new, so durga will marry rajesh? And who is this arjun?

So we were partially right I guess, durga will leave to either mumbai or delhi under what circumstances we are not sure. We were predicting that durga may be assumed dead but pata chala its anurag smiley39 who will come with new identity arjun smiley39