Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago
this scene with anurag's young brother was kinda creepy smiley36popping outta nowhere & the conversation with him had a different vibe..i have a feeling that he is attracted to durga in a one-sided manner..
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

So will it be Abhinav who will come to know about Durga and Anurag by the bracelets

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: Liyo

He looks surprised and happy to me lol

I also thought the same. He looked happy.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

https://youtu.be/Lyar71QOXDM?si=grRw2QtOPHYvgWtU

yeh kya fl ne pati aur uski sautan ko aag laga di

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 2 days ago
that sautan is actually her sister you know this was one of the shows where fl knew how to give it back in previous season I didn't watch the show but saw a few clips

In this season the fl was very weak but seems like she finally got her senses back now that sautan ran away in her marriage ( jo ml ke saath hone wali thi) for her bf who was about to sell her off .....tried to kill her own sis and then when ml saved her she shamelessly came back and tried to marry him yes it was fl fault for hiding her mistakes but that's it the ml married fl and mls mother was hellbent on reuniting him with this sautan for some personal grudges towards fl and she was doing such tactics and that ml was playing with fls feelings despite knowing she loved him and idk what happened in between but eww now they both are together

I thought ml would probably reject her this time coz last time she played with him left him at the altar urghhhh

Edited by Nhikia - 2 days ago