Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Like nitya said perhaps this is her elaborate planning to put on a show while working behind the scenes or she is doing this to get durga back in her control cause like you said durga is one of the few who has guts to speak to her like that. She fears that durga might become a hurdle with how she is going right now so better have her in control now then take a risk later when durga is already married to anurag.

While durga may be an orphan and all, she can see that some people in the family genuinely like her and for those that don't, they will learn to tolerate her once she becomes anurag's wife cause that's just family.

As for power, she knows so many secrets of the family, like durga's father death and mother, etc... She is being nice now because she doesn't actually have a position in the family, if durga becomes bahu and wife to the heir of the family, she pretty much would have anurag in her hand because he stands with durga. She would have the ultimate power.

For example durga's father dead if it was intentional then durga would be against bade papa with anurag supporting her it would be father vs son.

Simple misunderstandings and miscommunication can destroy relations, it could easily break the family and she would be the key to stop that destruction basically anyone with secrets in the family would be like don't reveal secrets I will give you power and support you.

i am waiting for this weeks trp if it's good i will watch 🤩
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

https://x.com/TvPromosIndia/status/1838835340414480691

Durga’s dance.. Anurag playing flute..

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am waiting for this weeks trp if it's good i will watch 🤩

What TRP will be good according to Colors

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww the dance and flute everything looking so pretty and adorable ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: sweta2005

What TRP will be good according to Colors

1.5+ i heard rangu's evening slots have more trp expectations than prime
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1.5+ i heard rangu's evening slots have more trp expectations than prime

Opening trp was good lets see how it is this week..Hopefully good!

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

PR is looking so pretty and dances very well. Let's see how Durga will save herself from pannibai n Bade papa. I like one thing in Durga she knows her place in haveli and very practical. She is not thinking about love Or marriage but her priority is her career. Hope they don't ruin the story .

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

https://x.com/pastelskyandme/status/1838881797234429967?s=46

This is so funny summed up Anurag”s character

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

whatever character pr plays she's always the main or first interest of her love interest be it even pyar tune kya kiya her bffs bro ,kudca that uncle guy (idk his name tho) , barrister babu she was the first interest of anirudh he had to marry somebody else ,yrkkh both abhim and abhin and now even in Durga anurag is madly in love with her