Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

I completely agree ... but there are very rare pak shows where they show us situations or scenes of falling in love ... Misunderstanding throughout show dikhaynge but love kaise hua , kyu hua , understanding , ek do scene m nipta denge ...

which is why i rarely watch dramas ... i have watched like only 5-6 pak shows tere bin , suno chanda , fairytale , dil hi toh hai and kaffara ..

jis m se my favourite was tere bin but now kaffara is also my favorite one ...

i like drama where ML is rude to everyone but cutie for FL

Most shows don't show the love story from the very beginning. I like Kaffara coz they showed a healthy relationship between the leads from the very beginning.

Also like it coz they didn't show love triangle as such, whatever it was it was to further the leads story. N also liked that they didn't show them marrying someone else, though Sitara almost married 3 someone else. 😂

PS: most importantly they don't show the leads toxic.

Edited by khamosshhh - 6 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Most shows don't show the love story from the very beginning. I like Kaffara coz they showed a healthy relationship between the leads from the very beginning.

Also like it coz they didn't show love triangle as such, whatever it was it was to further the leads story. N also liked that they didn't show them marrying someone else, though Sitara almost married 3 someone else. 😂

PS: most importantly they don't show the leads toxic.

correct ... i really like how salar was consistent on not liking any girl except sitara .. I was so glad when he was not even interested in befriending sahiba ...

I liked how Sitara knows what boundaries are .. even if she never like salman and qasim , but she never gave salar any mixed signals while in engagement ....And after choosing Salar , she never bat any eye towards qasim-salman ...

unnecessary ka third angle nahi ghusaya ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 5 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Salar was looking so innocent and cute in yesterday's episode ... merko itna taras aa rha tha kya btau ... bechara sab first time kr rha h ..

ikr merko bhi.. cutie hard work kar raha bv k liye