Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The crux of the show is Salar running away and being irresponsible and Sitara not getting love, especially from her family, which she craves for. So i think they'll show Salar becoming responsible and facing life head on and Sitara getting the live from her family. Just getting her name cleared will not be enough, so they'll show some grand gesture like her saving Kiran from disgrace, again hint was in the episode, after that I'm sure her family will welcome her, even support her if she wants to divorce Salar.

i guess you are right .. eventually the decision will be in her hands only whether she wants to live with salar or divorce him ..
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The tana and counter tana between tai and phupo with Taya joining in too was so funny. 😂

it was very funny ... precap m salman ko dekh ke bhi hasi aa rhi thi ... becahre be like - kaha aish krni thi , kaha yh sab chl rha h

But i am little confused what is happening with that money and property .. why would he tell sahiba about their deal ..

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

a young boy in a green shirt is smoking a cigarette while sitting on the ground .

E x t r a w o r d s extra extra

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

a young boy in a green shirt is smoking a cigarette while sitting on the ground .

E x t r a w o r d s extra extra

why i am laughing even before seeing your post smiley37

This GIF said it all

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

why i am laughing even before seeing your post smiley37

This GIF said it all

Actually, I read almost all the posts and I can see the fun environment here. But I already lost interest in the drama so I cannot be a part of the fun discussion because I am not watching the drama. I just interpret things from the posts here.

What are your thoughts after seeing this gif?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Actually, I read almost all the posts and I can see the fun environment here. But I already lost interest in the drama so I cannot be a part of the fun discussion because I am not watching the drama. I just interpret things from the posts here.

that you are confused whether to watch the show or leave it ... smiley36
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

if you can forget episodes between wedding night and walima , then you can see that show is going good ...

I never watched those episodes , i just watched some clips of salar sitara scenes with sahiba , nimmi ..

this is the main reason that i am not finding sitara annoying ....

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 10 hours ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't have idea about Pak soaps, but I think the show is nearing the end. Clearly from the promos it looks like Salar's parents accepting Sitara is coming soon.

And the whole Sitara family mess is also peaking, so usska bhi the end jald hoga.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

that you are confused whether to watch the show or leave it ... smiley36

True. When I see the posts here I feel like watching it. And posts be like interesting/good/must watch episode today. And when I see Kaffara related videos in my YouTube feed like episode/precap videos, I feel like clicking on it then I feel like No.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

True. When I see the posts here I feel like watching it. And posts be like interesting/good/must watch episode today. And when I see Kaffara related videos in my YouTube feed like episode/precap videos, I feel like clicking on it then I feel like No.

currently the plot is very interesting so i feel you should watch it ... i am liking the character growth of Salar in this show ..