Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 hours ago

Tahir uncle might soften towards Sitara after knowing about food ka taana and overhearing that she stopped Salar from leaving and isn’t into his money

Sitara missed Salar too much. So when they returned home, she wanted him to stick around and do his work right next to him. But I’m not sure why he stared at the bed so long? Is he not sleeping on the bed?

Poor Salar doesn’t sleep-in anymore because he worries Sitara will leave him

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Im loving it yarrr nazar na lagy smiley9smiley42

Salara are serving hard smiley43

1000124449.jpg

1000124448.jpg

Salar was looking so innocent and cute in yesterday's episode ... merko itna taras aa rha tha kya btau ... bechara sab first time kr rha h ..
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Tahir uncle might soften towards Sitara after knowing about food ka taana and overhearing that she stopped Salar from leaving and isn’t into his money

Sitara missed Salar too much. So when they returned home, she wanted him to stick around and do his work right next to him. But I’m not sure why he stared at the bed so long? Is he not sleeping on the bed?

but after that dialogue " ki m uthu or tum samne na ho smiley27" , i think both of them share the same bed .. 🤔
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 12 hours ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but after that dialogue " ki m uthu or tum samne na ho smiley27" , i think both of them share the same bed .. 🤔

We need a Salar staring at a sleeping Sitara scene. Give me all the tropes

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My theory. Sitara meant it when she said jhagda khatam, but I think she's going to leave Salar. They are already giving hints like when she said aadat ho jayegi toh mushkil hoga or when she said she'll not leave till they are married ( I think she'll somehow get Salman to return the house and cheque, which will then not bind her to the marriage).

She's being very supportive of salar in his endeavour to be responsible. Giving him suggestions, helping him out and even telling his parents to if not support, not to demotivate him.

She'll also try to fix his relationship with his parents. The talk with saba and her telling his that the hate his parents have for her is out of love for him indicates this.

Also she'll help Kiran n not let Taya and his family get zaleel.

The last day BTS is everyone is in Taya's house. So guess Salar's parents will go to bring her back.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Tahir uncle does have a soft spot for Sitara, but it's how and when he'll accept her as Salar's wife.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

My theory. Sitara meant it when she said jhagda khatam, but I think she's going to leave Salar. They are already giving hints like when she said aadat ho jayegi toh mushkil hoga or when she said she'll not leave till they are married ( I think she'll somehow get Salman to return the house and cheque, which will then not bind her to the marriage).

She's being very supportive of salar in his endeavour to be responsible. Giving him suggestions, helping him out and even telling his parents to if not support, not to demotivate him.

She'll also try to fix his relationship with his parents. The talk with saba and her telling his that the hate his parents have for her is out of love for him indicates this.

Also she'll help Kiran n not let Taya and his family get zaleel.

The last day BTS is everyone is in Taya's house. So guess Salar's parents will go to bring her back.

No one will accept sitara if she divorces salar .. I think she is compromising now so the she can complete her studies peacefully .. in all her conversations with Nani and Tahir , she never said that she will leave him , instead she is waiting for salar to leave her first as she is sure that after he is done with his zid , he will show his true colors ..
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 11 hours ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 hours ago

One day they show a nice sitara, i don't watch the show smiley44smiley44I thought ki ab aur nahin dekha jaa raha

Now i have to go watch it smiley36

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

No one will accept sitara if she divorces salar .. I think she is compromising now so the she can complete her studies peacefully .. in all her conversations with Nani and Tahir , she never said that she will leave him , instead she is waiting for salar to leave her first as she is sure that after he is done with his zid , he will show his true colors ..

The crux of the show is Salar running away and being irresponsible and Sitara not getting love, especially from her family, which she craves for. So i think they'll show Salar becoming responsible and facing life head on and Sitara getting the live from her family. Just getting her name cleared will not be enough, so they'll show some grand gesture like her saving Kiran from disgrace, again hint was in the episode, after that I'm sure her family will welcome her, even support her if she wants to divorce Salar.

khamosshhh thumbnail

The tana and counter tana between tai and phupo with Taya joining in too was so funny. 😂