Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

What Zoya did and said in bohtan. It is a big sin. And I felt sad for Ehtisham. His breakup.. and his wife watching him feeling that way, and didn't say the truth. It is a big beterayal. I think Zoya too will be punished. Maybe she'll have a miscarrage.

I think as a new photographer, Salar won't be considered doing a high profile job . Plus his father is a buissness tycon.

Yes. That drama in front of his parents was necessary to make them realise that they wronged him, and underestimated his love power.

I kind of skip Zoya scenes but I got impression ki Zoya is unaware pics are edited ?? So not really a buhtan ..

New photographer but it's engagement of misters son.. the payment will be highest I think..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In yesterday's ep when Sitara was talking with Nani about pretending to trust Salar. I thought what if Salar hears Sitara talking like this? This will cause another MU. smiley3

but i think salar kind of know that misunderstanding is still there , its just she has calm down ,is not fighting with him and has started talking to him... i mean technically she has never claimed that she believes him ...
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

It is a single episode which is stretched by flashbacks. smiley36

but atleast there were salar sitara scenes like uni scene , nani house , bedroom scene ...
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

In yesterday's ep when Sitara was talking with Nani about pretending to trust Salar. I thought what if Salar hears Sitara talking like this? This will cause another MU. smiley3

I think when sitara mu will clear then salar sahab will have his mu smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

I think when sitara mu will clear then salar sahab will have his mu smiley36

Yes. That's it. He told her that he knows that she loves him. So if he hears her saying that she was pretending .. this will break his heart.

Edited by awida - 11 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Yes. That's it. He told her that he knows that she loves him. So if he hears her saying that she was pretending .. this will break his heart.

yaar yh sab nhi hona chahiye ...

But i feel here nani will be our lifeboat coz she is aware about everything ...

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

I kind of skip Zoya scenes but I got impression ki Zoya is unaware pics are edited ?? So not really a buhtan ..

New photographer but it's engagement of misters son.. the payment will be highest I think..

So you think Zoya is not aware of the fake pics? Zoya lived with Nimi all those months, and doubts that night of Sitara's walima Zoya was with Qasim. smiley3 How can she say such things! smiley44

It is not about money. It is about status. These ppl look down at ppl who work for others insteed of having their own buissness.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

yaar yh sab nhi hona chahiye ...

But i feel here nani will be our lifeboat coz she is aware about everything ...

I hope so. And I want this drama to run for 100 episodes, let them have a misunderstanding.. and let Sitara try to prove her love for Salar. This will be interesting. smiley42

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

So you think Zoya is not aware of the fake pics? Zoya lived with Nimi all those months, and doubts that night of Sitara's walima Zoya was with Qasim. smiley3 How can she say such things! smiley44

It is not about money. It is about status. These ppl look down at ppl who work for others insteed of having their own buissness.

zoya is just adding fuel in the fire but she is not directly involved in this ... she doesn't know anything about pics and stuff .. all this is planned and executed by qasim alone ...

and i don't feel sorry for nimmi tbh ... she did the same thing with sitara ... sitara ko tbhi toh sab bolte the ki sabke sath dil lga rkha h , hath pakad ke jaati h ladko ka etc etc .... she is getting taste of her own medicine ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I hope so. And I want this drama to run for 100 episodes, let them have a misunderstanding.. and let Sitara try to prove her love for Salar. This will be interesting. smiley42

but salar toh bhaag jayega ghr se MU hui toh .. atleast sitara tikki toh baithi h ...