Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I heard that puran is fully interpolated.. full of made up and dirty stuff.

Ohh dirty stuff? I'm curious nowsmiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Ohh dirty stuff? I'm curious nowsmiley36

Yikessmiley37U r innocent, maintain itsmiley15

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

I heard that puran is fully interpolated.. full of made up and dirty stuff.

Yes it's a later Purana and filled with many things which aren't found elsewhere.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yikessmiley37U r innocent, maintain itsmiley15

I'm still innocent , i got confused due to poor choice of words in that postsmiley36

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 18 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes it's a later Purana and filled with many things which aren't found elsewhere.

Then it's technically "distorting mythology" by adapting it in RK

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I'm still innocent , i got confused due to poor choice of words in that postsmiley36

My choice of words was modest as much it could besmiley36

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

@b: That preaching is limited to this nibba nibbismiley36

Acc to RK show they are one, so how can someone love one half (Krishna) nd not other (u know who)smiley36

They let her live in Dwarka even knowing their past relation, they agreed to wjatever she said. And what she did in return, took advantage of it coz she had the support of their husband who himself didnt cared abt respect of his wives.

Exactly what more could they do over accepting her more important in their husband's life over them. Why shall they make her the decision maker of their lives in every aspect. Like anything that wanted to do had to be with her permission?

I wouldn't even tolerate my husband being so authoritative over me, and they were expected to have it from Radha. If they resist they are bad and disrespectful to Radha

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Exactly what more could they do over accepting her more important in their husband's life over them. Why shall they make her the decision maker of their lives in every aspect. Like anything that wanted to do had to be with her permission?

I wouldn't even tolerate my husband being so authoritative over me, and they were expected to have it from Radha. If they resist they are bad and disrespectful to Radha

Yeah, i heard that Krishna's lovd used to live in harmony like sisters but that show made it look like they hate each other except Rukmini.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abhimanyu chodo Sachin Deshmukh from Udne Ki Aasha is a literal rakshas. Itna ghatiya ML maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Keeps threatening to kill and beat the poor FL whenever he is angry and psychically abused her twice. A literal red carpet. Upar se her Saas is another vile guttermouth hag who always abuses her. I desperately want an AA like Abhinav to enter that poor girls life.

Ranting here since UKA forum is a ghost town.

Wasn't Sachin doing pretty well as an ML.

Looks like woh bhi ek he thaali ka chata bata hain.

Kanwar as Shiva Pandya toh tha he toxic and huge red flag along with his family yaha bhi wahi haal hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yeah. SRJ ka to sabko pata hai. But i first notice Pallavi in C Ashok on colors. She played Queen dharma. She was so breathtakingly gorgeous and heavenly. For most of us, she was the main attraction until the main rivalry of Ashok/Sushim began. And then I searched and found she was in Mahabharat too. It's as is she was made to these religious/historical shows.

Haven't seen her much after that.

Same

Same

Ikr

She looked so gorgeous in Ashoka show.