Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

You know why finally she felt none of his wives love him enough.

They were all(Radha Krishna and Ashtbharya) going somewhere where suddenly Krishna has headache (or he faked it, I don't remember) everyone started trying to calm it.Then someone told that his headache can be treated by applying the charan dhooli of a woman. None of the Ashtbharya agreed to it stating that by applying the dirt of their feet will make them Narak ka bhagi. This angers Radha who then applies her Charan dhooli thereby treating Krishna and said these wives who think more about themselves and their Narak chances over the pain of their husband can't be a good wife/lover and they shouldn't sit on Ashwamedh.

Not just this she insulted them over this so badly

Haan i hv seen that. This also comes from a fake tale woven around themsmiley24

That someone was that Krishna onlysmiley36 ofc to 'test' love of his wives.

I didnt watched that scene fully coz i couldnt her insulting them everything showing herself mahaan.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yes you have posted about this before

Instead of this they should've just shown Radha and Krishna getting married...the show was not accurate to mythology anyway so what were they going to lose with another inaccurate depiction of mythology?

They shown that Lord Brahama organising their marriage in Brahmalok after she got married to Ayaansmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

They shown that Lord Brahama organising their marriage in Brahmalok after she got married to Ayaansmiley37

Oh so they left no stone unturned in distorting epics and myth....smiley32

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Yeah exactly, ig they wanted to show how great she is nd Krishna's wives should accept her toosmiley24 But doesnt that make his wives love greater than Radha coz they accepted another women in life of their husband.

This RK Krishna peached that the one who loves me would love u as well nd vice versa, that can be another reason too.

@bold what a stupid logic is that? And even if that's true, they can love Radha but when did love become domination? Didn't this show preach that love is beyond all that.

Team Gargi

Oh so they left no stone unturned in distorting epics and myth....smiley32

This actually isn't a distortion. Brahma Vaivarta Puran does mention Brahm Vivah of Radha Krishna

Paxton.syon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U can edit their post who name calls her. Deleting every post isnt feasible imo.

Deleted 👍

(4 words required)

Team Gargi

Yes you have posted about this before

Instead of this they should've just shown Radha and Krishna getting married...the show was not accurate to mythology anyway so what were they going to lose with another inaccurate depiction of mythology?

Yes and else show that Radha sat with him on Ashwamedh.

They were showing anything and everything in that show

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

@bold what a stupid logic is that? And even if that's true, they can love Radha but when did love become domination? Didn't this show preach that love is beyond all that.

@b: That preaching is limited to this nibba nibbismiley36

Acc to RK show they are one, so how can someone love one half (Krishna) nd not other (u know who)smiley36

They let her live in Dwarka even knowing their past relation, they agreed to wjatever she said. And what she did in return, took advantage of it coz she had the support of their husband who himself didnt cared abt respect of his wives.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yes and else show that Radha sat with him on Ashwamedh.

They were showing anything and everything in that show

Such a stupid show , thank god i never watched an episode, just a few scenes here and there

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

This actually isn't a distortion. Brahma Vaivarta Puran does mention Brahm Vivah of Radha Krishna

I heard that puran is fully interpolated.. full of made up and dirty stuff.