Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Wait he didn't love his wives as per the show?

OK as per the show when he loved Radha, his love was manifested across, so his love for Radha was his love for all his wives(now don't ask me the logic behind it)

But yes he didn't want to marry any of his wives since he is going against his love. As Rashi said he cried in every marriage.

During Ashwamedh track, Krishna gave Radha the right to decide which wife of his will sit with him. And she did many competitions to decide who would be the one. At the end she decided to have no Ashwamedh since none of his wives were good enough to sit with him in Ashwamedh.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes the current actor plays Manoj well.

I actually have the image of JD as comical so I doubt I will be able to accept him as such a serious character

True but i was really shocked and suprised to see him nail his role as a serious character in BBB

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

How did i missed this postsmiley37

Uss time legal illegal nhi hota tha but yep ofc wives r above any xyz woman specially an outsider.

You didn't miss this post , i just made it a few mins agosmiley36

But the reverse seemed to happen in this show

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

That is something I never understood. And what was about Radha inviting his wives to his house?? Even if Krishna didn't love them, still they had more rights on that house over Radha. How can she send them invitation to visit their husband's house is beyond understanding

@red I won't but the show made special efforts to show that she wasn't a mistress. Repeatedly they highlighted that they had different rooms(like every now and then bringing up that point, many times even uselessly) and then often showing scenes like by mistake Krishna touched Radha's hand while helping her or something when she would scold him that they can't touch each other..

Aree isse i remember when Pradyumna 'died' coz Radha insisted Rukmini to send him for war (i think war wid Shalya), she blamed Radha and asked her to leave Dwarka.

And cringe dialogues of Radha: Ye Dwarka utni hi meri hai jitni Krishna kismiley11 how is it hers? She is basically an outsider..

And Krishna felt no remorse for losing his son, he was just standing looking at Rukmini who was wailing at the loss.

And also crying i m not respected etc etc.. then why even staying where u r not respected (what u did anyway to get respect)

Lolsmiley37 They were convincing us but audience is no fool unlike those teenagers, sab to kar liya ye natak kyu kr rhe hain diff rooms, touch nhi krne walasmiley36

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yes he is the one who narrates in the precaps and before the starting of some important and serious storyline

He is actually a great actor. Pulling off Roshesh wasn't easy. And his later roles as serious character in comedy shows is also so effortless

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

OK as per the show when he loved Radha, his love was manifested across, so his love for Radha was his love for all his wives(now don't ask me the logic behind it)

But yes he didn't want to marry any of his wives since he is going against his love. As Rashi said he cried in every marriage.

During Ashwamedh track, Krishna gave Radha the right to decide which wife of his will sit with him. And she did many competitions to decide who would be the one. At the end she decided to have no Ashwamedh since none of his wives were good enough to sit with him in Ashwamedh.

Seedha kehna chahiye tha use i want to sit instead of this dramasmiley37

Worst was that tulabharam to again glorify Radha

Team Gargi

Aree isse i remember when Pradyumna 'died' coz Radha insisted Rukmini to send him for war (i think war wid Shalya), she blamed Radha and asked her to leave Dwarka.

And cringe dialogues of Radha: Ye Dwarka utni hi meri hai jitni Krishna kismiley11 how is it hers? She is basically an outsider..

And Krishna felt no remorse for losing his son, he was just standing looking at Rukmini who was wailing at the loss.

And also crying i m not respected etc etc.. then why even staying where u r not respected (what u did anyway to get respect)

Lolsmiley37 They were convincing us but audience is no fool unlike those teenagers, sab to kar liya ye natak kyu kr rhe hain diff rooms, touch nhi krne walasmiley36

I don't understand what the makers wanted to show? OK agreed that Radha Krishna were only each other's lovers and had full rights(except physical) over each other.

But why are Krishna's wives required to put her in high pedestal? What did she do for them? As it is they are accepting you being closest to their husband but why shall they accept you do everything and take every decisions in their lives?? You are the one getting involved into their lives and then crying buckets if they want some control over theirs

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

I don't understand what the makers wanted to show? OK agreed that Radha Krishna were only each other's lovers and had full rights(except physical) over each other.

But why are Krishna's wives required to put her in high pedestal? What did she do for them? As it is they are accepting you being closest to their husband but why shall they accept you do everything and take every decisions in their lives?? You are the one getting involved into their lives and then crying buckets if they want some control over theirs

Yeah exactly, ig they wanted to show how great she is nd Krishna's wives should accept her toosmiley24 But doesnt that make his wives love greater than Radha coz they accepted another women in life of their husband.

This RK Krishna peached that the one who loves me would love u as well nd vice versa, that can be another reason too.

Team Gargi

Seedha kehna chahiye tha use i want to sit instead of this dramasmiley37

Worst was that tulabharam to again glorify Radha

You know why finally she felt none of his wives love him enough.

They were all(Radha Krishna and Ashtbharya) going somewhere where suddenly Krishna has headache (or he faked it, I don't remember) everyone started trying to calm it.Then someone told that his headache can be treated by applying the charan dhooli of a woman. None of the Ashtbharya agreed to it stating that by applying the dirt of their feet will make them Narak ka bhagi. This angers Radha who then applies her Charan dhooli thereby treating Krishna and said these wives who think more about themselves and their Narak chances over the pain of their husband can't be a good wife/lover and they shouldn't sit on Ashwamedh.

Not just this she insulted them over this so badly

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

You know why finally she felt none of his wives love him enough.

They were all(Radha Krishna and Ashtbharya) going somewhere where suddenly Krishna has headache (or he faked it, I don't remember) everyone started trying to calm it.Then someone told that his headache can be treated by applying the charan dhooli of a woman. None of the Ashtbharya agreed to it stating that by applying the dirt of their feet will make them Narak ka bhagi. This angers Radha who then applies her Charan dhooli thereby treating Krishna and said these wives who think more about themselves and their Narak chances over the pain of their husband can't be a good wife/lover and they shouldn't sit on Ashwamedh.

Not just this she insulted them over this so badly

Yes you have posted about this before

Instead of this they should've just shown Radha and Krishna getting married...the show was not accurate to mythology anyway so what were they going to lose with another inaccurate depiction of mythology?