Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Nah jheta will simply find another neighbour smiley37

Taarak blindly supports him in this , i would like to see if his reaction is still the same if Jheta starts to flirt with Anjali

Yes Tarak being OK with Jetha flirting with Babita is even more irritating. The supposed intelligent person does support something so unhealthy

Team Gargi

Then why did they get married to live seperately?

That's what I don't understand. All his wives lived at thier parents'/brothers' house except Jamvanti who stayed at a different palace in Dwarika.

During the track of Ashwamedh, Radha invited all the wives to stay in palace and it was shown that Rukmini recieves the invitation in Vidharbha. Post that track other wives returned. I think Rukmini stayed with them after that though...

What exactly they wanted to show is what I can't understand

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

That's what I don't understand. All his wives lived at thier parents'/brothers' house except Jamvanti who stayed at a different palace in Dwarika.

During the track of Ashwamedh, Radha invited all the wives to stay in palace and it was shown that Rukmini recieves the invitation in Vidharbha. Post that track other wives returned. I think Rukmini stayed with them after that though...

What were they even trying to show with the mistress staying with her lover and his legal wives staying at their childhood homes?

Now don't come at me for calling Radha as mistress

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yes Tarak being OK with Jetha flirting with Babita is even more irritating. The supposed intelligent person does support something so unhealthy

He litterally justified Jhetalal using Babita's photo without her consent to a modelling agency as "fulfilling someone's dream" so ig we can't expect sane behaviour from his character

Team Gargi

I was watching BDSAH and Ojha uncle (Dakku) openly flirted with Premlata (Vandana) when she played the role of Vasant's (Rajesh) second wifesmiley37

Ojha uncle's character was meant to be flirtatious , idk what the writers are doing with Dakku bhai's character

Sumit's character had two wives in that show??

The guy has actually struggled his way to the top.

I saw him first in a show which used to make spoofs of old Hindi movies where he used to mimic Dharmendra.

Later in Hadd kar Di he played the driver of main family.

From there he is now the lead character of so many shows

I actually want Rajesh Kumar to come for an episode in WKD. It would be a great reunion.

Earlier I wanted him to play Manoj (when the character wasn't introduced), but wo nhi to kuchh bhi karke ek episode k liye to laayein.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

They wanted to show Sumellika puran without the hindrance of ashtbharyassmiley24

Its not like they didnt shown in their presence but tab disturbance thi na

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Sumit's character had two wives in that show??

The guy has actually struggled his way to the top.

I saw him first in a show which used to make spoofs of old Hindi movies where he used to mimic Dharmendra.

Later in Hadd kar Di he played the driver of main family.

From there he is now the lead character of so many shows

I actually want Rajesh Kumar to come for an episode in WKD. It would be a great reunion.

Earlier I wanted him to play Manoj (when the character wasn't introduced), but wo nhi to kuchh bhi karke ek episode k liye to laayein.

He accidentally got married to Premlata (It's a long story)

It was a 15 episode storyline

Yeah him and Dilip sir struggled for years before getting to the top

Rajesh Kumar is present in every episode of WKD , he's the narrator of the show

Team Gargi

Why did you react to this post with crying emoji?smiley3

Just a thought how people are disliking Yuvika....

I know she isn't great but only being glorified, but itni buri bhi nhi lagti hai to name call her. Personally my opinion.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Just a thought how people are disliking Yuvika....

I know she isn't great but only being glorified, but itni buri bhi nhi lagti hai to name call her. Personally my opinion.

Same , even i don't like it and it gets out of hand at times

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

Uska LinkedIn account bhi shayad inactive ho gaya hai since I am not able to find hersmiley37

Logon ne mass report kiya hoga, u know revengesmiley15