Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Yes, we know that he is a total poster boy for failed second sons who can't do anything. I can't wait for him to turn sufi creepy and start attacking Shaw out of jealousy. It will be hilarious for Shaw to wail and mourn how ungrateful his brother really is...

That cousin of mehru has more chances of turning into sufi creepysmiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Tight jeans i have seen and also sleeveless. Sajal used to wear skinny jeans in ydm and sleeveless in orangreza. Kubra was also wearing sleeveless in NJ. But never saw anyone wearing anything that shows that much legs. smiley36

Oh I see. All the other dramas I have seen, the characters always wore loose clothes even when it was western. There was no fitting shape.

So far, I didn't find anything interesting about Anmol's clothes. Her outfits in ASA were actually nice. Here they are rather boring.

mango.falooda thumbnail

That cousin of mehru has more chances of turning into sufi creepysmiley37

And she would be good too. smiley37

I loved her samosa scheme where she tried to pretend that she made them when she had bought them from a nearby shop. It was hilarious how Mehru poked a hole in that balloon with hardly any effort.

spnfan thumbnail

Oh I see. All the other dramas I have seen, the characters always wore loose clothes even when it was western. There was no fitting shape.

So far, I didn't find anything interesting about Anmol's clothes. Her outfits in ASA were actually nice. Here they are rather boring.

Ya. Esp her clothes after she moves into shehroze's house were really good. Here I am also not liking her highlighters in the hair. At times she has black hair and at times those blonde highlighted hairsmiley29

spnfan thumbnail

And she would be good too. smiley37

I loved her samosa scheme where she tried to pretend that she made them when she had bought them from a nearby shop. It was hilarious how Mehru poked a hole in that balloon with hardly any effort.

I was talking about her male cousin who is good now like creepy used to besmiley36. The other one is like creepy's sister smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

I was talking about her male cousin who is good now like creepy used to besmiley36. The other one is like creepy's sister smiley36

Oh Rafay. The poor guy has more competition from the plants that Mehru loves. I was laughing when she was giving so much love them and the guy was like none for me. She is also really smart like Ushna. The guy makes a subtle move where he says that she can garden all she wants at his house and she just shrugs and says that she wants her own house and garden. Guy got brushed off and he didn't even have a chance because Urooj wanted a ride. Someone please protect the plants from jealous people!!! smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Oh Rafay. The poor guy has more competition from the plants that Mehru loves. I was laughing when she was giving so much love them and the guy was like none for me. She is also really smart like Ushna. The guy makes a subtle move where he says that she can garden all she wants at his house and she just shrugs and says that she wants her own house and garden. Guy got brushed off and he didn't even have a chance because Urooj wanted a ride. Someone please protect the plants from jealous people!!! smiley37

In the teasers it's shown she gets engaged to this dude. So he is more successful than creepy and will end up being a bigger looser than creepy smiley37

What does iqtidar means?